Meet high-volume, high-speed workflow demands
Upgrade to a new level of productivity
Multi-task with speed and clarity
Use built-in intelligence to maximize uptime
*When enabled, internet connection required.
Enhanced, personalized control
Enjoy mobile convenience
Impress from start to finish
Minimize energy costs
|Printing Process||Dry, two component & electro-photographic|
|Control Panel||10.1" Smart Operation Panel|
|Output Speed Copy/Print||70 ppm|
|First Page Out Time||4.7 seconds|
|Warm-Up Time||20 seconds|
|Resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|System Memory||2 GB RAM + 320 GB Hard Disk Drive (standard/maximum)|
|Maximum Copy Quantity||Up to 999 copies|
|Zoom Range||From 25% to 400% in 1% steps|
|Supported Paper Sizes||Letter, Legal, Ledger, A3, A5, A6, B4, B5, B6|
|Supported Paper Weights||Trays: 52 - 256 g/m2|
Bypass: 52 - 300 g/m2
Duplex: 64 - 256 g/m2
|Supported Paper Types||Plain, Recycled, Special, Color, Letterhead, Preprinted, Bond, Label|
|Standard Paper Capacity||Standard: 4,300 sheets|
Bypass: 100 sheets
|Maximum Paper Capacity||8,700 sheets|
|Standard Output Capacity||500 sheets|
|Maximum Output Capacity||3,500 sheets|
|Power Source||120-127V/20A 60Hz|
|Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC)||1.326 kWh/week|
|Power Consumption||Less than 2,100 W; Sleep Mode: 0.6W|
|Dimensions W x D x H||27.17" x 34.76" x 45.71" (690 x 883 x 1161 mm)|
|Weight||441 lbs. (200 kg)|
Booklet Finisher SR4160
- The 2,000-sheet Booklet Finisher allows thick documents to be professionally finished as paginated, duplexed, saddle-stitched folded booklets.
- Up to 20 sheets can be saddle-stitched.
- It also offers 65-sheet, multi-position stapling, mixed sized stapling, optional hole-punching and shift-sort collating.
- Weight: 127.9 lbs. (58 kg)
- W × D × H (inches): 25.87 × 28.74 × 38.59
- W × D × H (mm): 657 × 730 × 980
- Booklet Finisher SR4160 cannot be installed with Copy Tray Type 9002, Finisher SR4150 or any related options.
Copy Tray Type 9002
- Select the 500-sheet Copy Tray if you do not require advanced finishing including stapling, hole punching, folding or booklet making.
- When configured with this option, output is delivered face down in a neat stack.
- Weight: 1.65 lbs. (.75 kg)
- W x D x H (inches): 12.9 x 16.2 x 3.1
- W x D x H (mm): 328 x 411 x 79
- Copy Tray Type 9002 cannot be installed with Finisher SR4120, Booklet Finisher SR4130, Finisher SR4080, Cover Interposer Tray CI4030, Cover Interposer Tray CI4040, Mailbox CS4010, Multi-Folding Unit FD4000, or any related options.
- This 3,000-sheet Finisher is ideal for offices that produce collated and stapled sets of documents. It offers 65-sheet, multi-position stapling, mixed sized stapling, optional hole-punching and shift-sort collating.
- Weight: 83.8 lbs. (38 kg)
- W × D × H (inches): 25.87 × 28.74 × 38.58
- W × D × H (mm): 657 × 730 × 980
- Finisher SR4150 cannot be installed with Copy Tray Type 9002, Booklet Finisher SR4160 or any related options.
Mail Box CS4010
- The 9-Bin Mailbox offers workgroups the ability to separate and stack document output to designated bins directly from the print driver. This option helps keep workflows streamlined and organized.
- Weight: 33 lbs. (15 kg)
- W x D x H (inches): 21.26 x 23.62 x 25.98
- W x D x H (mm): 540 x 600 x 660
- 1. One of the following finishers is required: SR4150 or Booklet Finisher SR4160.
- 2. Mail Box CS4010 cannot be installed with Copy Tray Type 9002
Multi-Fold Unit FD4020
- Provides automatic inline document folding with the ability to deliver folded output in six different patterns; Half-Fold, Letter Fold‑In (Tri-Fold), Letter Fold-Out (Tri-Fold), Gate-Fold, Double Parallel Fold (Four-Fold) and Z-Fold. The Multi-Folding Unit is ideal for companies that want to produce professionally finished documents such as newsletters, brochures, menus and marketing materials in-house.
- Power Requirements: 120V, 60Hz, 15A
- Weight: 202.82 lbs. (92 kg)
- W × D × H (inches): 18.5 × 27.74 × 38.58
- W × D × H (mm): 470 × 705 × 980
- 1. Finisher SR4150 or Booklet Finisher SR4160 must be selected to add this option.
- 2. Multi-Fold Unit FD4020 cannot be installed with Copy Tray Type 9002 or any related options.
Output Jogger Unit Type M25
- Aligns and stacks output delivered to Finisher SR4150 or Booklet Finisher SR4160.
Punch Unit PU3090 NA
- Optional hole punching for the Finisher SR3280.
- Supports paper sizes up to 11" x 17".
OCR Unit Type M13
- This function embeds invisible text on scanned images of PDF and enables users to search PDF files by arbitrary keywords. Searchable PDF files can be sent to email, folders, and external media (USB/SD Card).
Optional Counter Interface Unit Type M12
- 20-Pin interface used to attach external key counter or key card device.
Smart Card Reader Built-in Unit Type M19
- For use with Ricoh & third party software solutions. The smart card reader and its cable will be covered inside the mainframe when this option is attached. Not all card readers may be supported.
Easily and automatically install the latest drivers for your Ricoh product.
If you are a current Ricoh Customer, you can use MyRicoh to get support for your products, purchase supplies, and much more.
Register your Ricoh product in order to receive service and support.
Access Ricoh’s comprehensive electronic database for driver and utility information, device documentation, troubleshooting assistance and more.
Do more for your business
Printer fleet management
Improve uptime and reduce your fleet costs with RICOH @Remote.
ECM & Workflow Services
Easily store, organize, access and share your enterprise's information.
Enhance device, data and network security.