Information Governance (InfoGov) Maturity Assessments help uncover the root cause of information-related challenges to find gaps in compliance and opportunities for risk mitigation and increased efficiencies. This quick survey is a glimpse into that process.
You should consider having a professional InfoGov Maturity Assessment conducted if you respond “I don’t know” to any of the questions below.
- Do you know with certainty what information you have and where it is stored?
- Do you know how much physical and electronic information you have at your organization?
- Do you know how long to keep your various records and information types?
- Do you know how long to keep your records and information?
- Do you have defined processes around data protection and information management?
- Can you prevent the disposal of information on legal holds?
- Do you have a senior leader responsible for managing information at your organization?
- Does your organization provide records and information management training?
- Is your information classified according to the benefits and risks associated with it?
- Have you ever been unable to find information in your organization?
Working with an InfoGov consultant will help establish a program that allows you to protect your organization’s assets and leverage them for long-term success.