Do more — faster — with your multifunction printer
Turn your multifunction printer (MFP) into a document workflow powerhouse with Smart Integration workflow solutions. If you've ever had to scan, email, download, convert, save to a folder, upload or organize files, you know how time consuming these manual tasks can be. Save time, improve productivity and automate repetitive document workflow tasks with the push of a button. Now you can quickly route your documents to the right place, in the right format and with the right file name. Choose the Smart Integration solution that works best for you:
- Essentials – scan to email and mobile printing
- Connectors – adds basic scanning to cloud accounts
- Workflows – adds advanced scanning to cloud accounts and/or local folders
- Advanced Workflows – adds intelligent scan to SharePoint®
- Sends documents to the right location, in the right format and with the right file name
- Automates repetitive manual document tasks to save you time
- Low monthly investment – no new hardware, servers, IT support or maintenance required
Smart Integration Essentials
Smart Integration Essentials simplifies two of the most common document workflow processes: scanning to email and printing files from a tablet or mobile device.
- Scan to email – no configuration required
- Print documents from mobile devices or tablets with secured release
- Convert hardcopy documents to editable and searchable formats with optical character recognition (OCR)
Smart Integration Connectors
Smart Integration Connectors adds the ability to scan to and print from cloud accounts (such as Box™,Dropbox™, Google Drive™ OneDrive® for Business, SharePoint® or RICOH Content Manager).
- Scan to cloud accounts in editable and searchable formats
- Print documents stored in the cloud from your tablet or smartphone
Smart Integration Workflows
Smart Integration Workflows adds workflow capabilities so you can get your files to the right location, in the right format and with the right file name with automated scanning processes.
- Scan directly to folders (cloud or on-premise) with automated file and folder naming
- Simultaneously route files to multiple destinations
- Auto-route documents using QR codes
Smart Integration Advanced Workflows
Smart Integration Advanced Workflows increases automation though document classification and routing and includes advanced integration with SharePoint.
- Automatically routes to destinations based on document type
- Scan to cloud folders, local folders or a document library in SharePoint Online®
- Scan to SharePoint Online®, with metadata fields automatically populated