If 2020 has taught us anything, it’s that a business must be agile to thrive.
And that means continuous digital operations supported by the best disaster recovery solutions to protect business continuity.
The pandemic put disaster recovery and business continuity into the spotlight. The sudden shift to remote work and decentralized collaboration challenged organizations of all sizes. Ensuring continuous operations and protecting data rank at the top.
Enter Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS). It’s not new but it certainly ranks as one of the best solutions around. We explore the reasons why in our whitepaper “Business Continuity in the Cloud Era.”
Get your copy now and learn:
- The 6 emerging insights on modern business continuity planning
- Why “High Availability” is vital to any DR solution
- The difference between “Mission Critical” and “Business Critical”
- How to achieve the fastest Recovery Time Objective (RTO)
- What makes DRaaS an ideal for businesses today