About Device Manager NX Lite printer management solution
Device Manager NX Lite is a client-based multifunction device and printer management utility designed with advanced productivity in mind. Built on an all new user interface, it provides a great deal of print fleet information, including device status information for a mixed fleet in a simple three pane view. Advanced printer management features simplify the process of batch configuring Ricoh models. In addition, it permits 'cloning' of select features Ricoh's new 'services-led platform' devices.
- Optimize the support of printing at your company and reduce printer-related support calls
- Automated printer and multifunction device management plus advanced productivity features for services-led platform devices
- Administrators can export select settings from one services-led platform device, create a template, then distribute that template to easily ‘clone' multiple devices of the same model in a single scheduled task
- Batch configuration saves you time and lets you work with multiple Ricoh devices at once, which is especially convenient when performing a fleet refresh
- Gain visibility to installed Ricoh applications on Ricoh services-led platform devices
Who Should Use Device Manager NX Lite?
- IT managers seeking to simplify printer monitoring and management of their multifunction device fleet
- Service providers who manage a fleet of print devices
Using Device Manager NX Lite
- Supports up to 250 printers and multifunction devices from a single client-based instance
- Collects a standard set of data (ie: manufacturer, model name, serial number / MAC Address, IP address, for most manufacturers' devices) along with the total print meter
- Printer monitoring tracks toner, paper levels, and other basic device status
- Collects additional detailed meter data for Ricoh devices, including copy, scan, print and fax usage — even distinguish between color and black & white and measure output by settings like duplex or 11" x 17"
- When used with Ricoh's services-led platform devices, device cloning lets you export select settings from one MFP to create a template, then “clone” that template to configure the model devices with minimal effort
- Display list lets you quickly navigate to a specific device and display its detailed properties
- Custom filters can be set-up to quickly identify devices based on user-defined criteria
Device conditions are detected using a highly optimized method of polling.