About Device Manager NX Lite printer management solution
Device Manager NX Lite is a client-based multifunction device and printer management utility designed with advanced productivity in mind. Built on an all new user interface, it provides a great deal of print fleet information, including device status information for a mixed fleet in a simple three pane view. Advanced printer management features simplify the process of batch configuring Ricoh models. In addition, it permits 'cloning' of select features Ricoh's new 'services-led platform' devices.
- Optimize the support of printing at your company and reduce printer-related support calls
- Automated printer and multifunction device management plus advanced productivity features for services-led platform devices
- Administrators can export select settings from one services-led platform device, create a template, then distribute that template to easily ‘clone' multiple devices of the same model in a single scheduled task
- Batch configuration saves you time and lets you work with multiple Ricoh devices at once, which is especially convenient when performing a fleet refresh
- Gain visibility to installed Ricoh applications on Ricoh services-led platform devices
Who Should Use Device Manager NX Lite?
- IT managers seeking to simplify printer monitoring and management of their multifunction device fleet
- Service providers who manage a fleet of print devices
Using Device Manager NX Lite
- Supports up to 250 printers and multifunction devices from a single client-based instance
- Collects a standard set of data (ie: manufacturer, model name, serial number / MAC Address, IP address, for most manufacturers' devices) along with the total print meter
- Printer monitoring tracks toner, paper levels, and other basic device status
- Collects additional detailed meter data for Ricoh devices, including copy, scan, print and fax usage — even distinguish between color and black & white and measure output by settings like duplex or 11" x 17"
- When used with Ricoh's services-led platform devices, device cloning lets you export select settings from one MFP to create a template, then “clone” that template to configure the model devices with minimal effort
- Display list lets you quickly navigate to a specific device and display its detailed properties
- Custom filters can be set-up to quickly identify devices based on user-defined criteria
Device conditions are detected using a highly optimized method of polling.
Quick Tour Video
Do more for your business
ECM & Workflow Services
Easily store, organize, access and share your enterprise's information.
Print, copy, scan, fax and more with Ricoh multifunction printers.
Help meet your business goals with our printers, copiers and projectors.