ProcessDirector gives you an automated, vendor-neutral, and scalable end-to-end production print workflow management solution. Capture, transform, and manage your data, information, and processes in ways that can help you achieve 100% output integrity.
And along the way, you′ll empower your production team to minimize errors, reduce costs, boost productivity, streamline your production environments, and, of course, improve profitability.
Integrate disparate systems into a single, vendor-neutral, and centralized workflow.
Easily generate audit trails down to an individual piece level to respond to queries or audit requests.
Maximize postal discounts by using business rules, pooling documents, pre-sorting mail, and streamlining mail handling.
Deliver individual documents to a customer′s channel of choice.
No matter your starting configuration, you can always add new capabilities as your business grows and evolves.
Connect RICOH ProcessDirector to RICOH Supervisor and get more out of your data.
From preprinted forms replacement to postal automation to third-party integrations with web services enablement, you will find the features you need to build the production print workflow automation solution that matches your business need.
Plus, you will have the skills and know-how of our consulting and professional services experts to help with implementation. Our teams have built workflows for organizations around the globe and are ready to help you too.
• 8GB RAM minimum, 16 GB RAM or more if any document processing function is required
• 200 GB or more disk storage
• SLES 12 with Service Pack 1 or later for x86_64
• SLES 15 with Service Pack 1 or above for x86_64
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.6 through the latest 7.x
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.1 through the latest 8.x
• Windows Server® 2016 (64-bit)
• Windows Server® 2019 (64-bit)
• Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Chromium Edge browser
• AIX Version 7.2 TL3 with Service Pack 3 or later
• File copy to hot folder
• Poll directories on secure FTP site
• z/OS® AFP Download Plus (with optional AFP Support feature)
• Download for z/OS
• REST and SOAP web services
• Authorized users can drag and drop onto RPD GUI
Kevin Sullivan President CCS Printing