About ONYX Thrive Wide Format Print Software
Built on Adobe® technology, ONYX Thrive streamlines your wide-format print production processes. The PDF-based workflow automates digital file submission, color management, printing and cutting. The included Thrive™ Production Manager browser-based user interface makes it easy to submit and manage jobs from anywhere. Network-based licensing allows you to add workflow components as you grow or as customer requirements change.
- Increase wide-format printing efficiency with the ability to submit and manage jobs from anywhere at any time.
- Lower costs by automating repetitive tasks, optimizing media usage and reducing waste.
- Produce consistent, accurate color from all of your wide-format devices in conformance with industry standards.
Customize your wide-format software solution
Choose one of several available configurations to get started, and as needed, add RIPs, job editors, workflow modules and printers — such as the RICOH Pro L5160 and the Mimaki JFX200/JFX500. Configuration flexibility lets you grow at your pace while improving your operation:
- Reduce labor associated with prepress and proofing.
- Create job tickets that allow you to track job data to help improve capacity planning, scheduling, job costing and more.
- Lower cost with integrated ink savings.
Excel at color management
Produce consistent, accurate color that conforms to standards such as G7® and Fogra. The built-in color engine includes color swatch books, adjustable gamut mapping and color libraries, as well as white and specialty ink tools. ColorCheck™ helps you avoid errors and minimize rework:
- Receive alerts when it’s time to maintain or calibrate printers.
- Preview color before you print.
- Test conformance to ISO offset print standards.
- Check accuracy of an ICC profile for a specific print condition.
- Find out how closely a print mode matches Pantone® and brand colors.
Streamline your design-to-print workflow
Keep customers coming back when you meet deadlines reliably, especially for on-demand and quick-turnaround times. In addition to the latest Adobe® print engine, ONYX Thrive supports demanding schedules with unlimited hot folders, RIP and print on the fly, printer pooling and more:
- Automated nesting, tiling and rotation
- Previews that include finishing marks
- Finishing and editing tools
Expand your offerings with the ability to create patterns
Improve margins sooner rather than later. Ask our production print implementation specialists to install ONYX Thrive and customize it for peak efficiency. They follow standards-based installation and training procedures to minimize delays and disruption. A side benefit of bringing in wide-format print production experts is that they can recommend other strategies to help you reach your profitability goals.