Streamline ad-hoc mail for your office and remote workforces
Ricoh’s Hybrid Mail solution brings ad-hoc mail into the digital age. Employees can submit unstructured mail and correspondence easily and securely from any location, making it ideal for office and remote workers. A centralized print center facility — internal or external — offers secured production and lifts productivity for the entire organization as documents are aggregated, printed and enveloped fast and cost-effectively.
- Reduce print silos and their high costs across the organization for ad-hoc document printing
- Replace expensive pre-printed stationery with high-quality, on-demand digital stationery
- Deploy fast and easily with minimal user training and limited IT investment
- Take advantage of a highly customizable web form and flexible branding to fit specific requirements
Solve the mail challenges for remote staff
With the growth of remote workforces, staff and approvers may be geographically separated yet still need to use business print and mail tools. Ricoh’s Hybrid Mail solution enables users to work as if they were in the office. Local physical printers and pre-printed stationery are replaced with a web-based print driver, back-end workflow automation, and lower cost per page production printing, giving users the ability to:
- Select their department’s digital stationery, simplex and duplex options, etc.
- View a live preview of envelope size & window location
- Add multiple digital signatures
- Receive alerts and notifications when jobs are approved and printed
Deploy fast and simplify client correspondence printing and mailing
Users will print as they do today with finishing made easier than ever before. An online interactive document portal manages the entire process, allowing digital stationery to be added and the final document previewed and submitted — all from the comfort of a user’s desk. The back-end automation routes documents for any necessary approvals before printing at the defined location for batching, postage and mailing.
With Ricoh Hybrid Mail, your staff can work anywhere, stay productive, and keep the business going. Customer service, sales teams, office managers, mail room supervisors, IT and others will enjoy the secured printing and flexibility as they print business documents like:
- Collection, business, welcome and dispute letters
- Promotions, quotes, and contracts
- Approval documents that require digital signatures
Position your business for growth with software that scales with your needs
Print and multi-channel outputs transition volumes from paper to digital creating new opportunities for communication while reducing print costs. You can expand the solution to handle other documents such as structured transactional documents. Mobile capture modules can be added to digitize other processes like HR employee onboarding and field-based services and distribution.