Enjoy power and flexibility on any budget
Fast print speeds get the message out just in time
Be prepared to save money with this cost-efficient printer
Mobile printing options let you print on the go
Support public and private users with with one network printer
Show off what you can do
Printer management and monitoring keeps your data secure
Need more information?
|Color / Black & White||Color|
|Toner Type||Dry, single component|
|Black & White Speed||37 ppm|
|Color Print Speed||37 ppm|
|Maximum Monthly Volume||10,000 prints|
|Maximum Duty Cycle||80,000 prints|
|First Print Speed||Black: 10 sec or less, Full-Color: 15 sec or less|
|Warm-Up Time||46 seconds|
|Recovery from Sleep Mode||46 seconds|
|Print Resolution||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Standard Paper Capacity||1 x 550-Sheet Tray + 100-Sheet Bypass Tray|
|Maximum Paper Capacity||2,300 sheets|
|Supported Paper Sizes||Paper Trays: 3.9" x 5.9" - 8.5" x 14.0"|
Bypass Tray: 2.8" x 5.0" - 8.5" x 49.6"
|Supported Paper Weights||Standard and Optional Trays: 14-59 lb.|
Bond/120 lb. Index (52-220 g/m2)
Bypass Tray: 14-69 lb. Bond/140 lb. Index (52-256 g/m2)
Duplex: 16-44 lb. Bond/90 lb. Index (60-163 g/m2)
|Supported Paper Types||Plain, Recycled, Thin, Thick, OHP (Transparency), Letterhead, Preprinted, Label, Glossy, Coated and Envelopes|
|Power Requirements||120 V, 60Hz, 12A|
|Power Consumption||Operating: 770 W or less|
Sleep: 0.53 W
|Typical Energy Consumption (TEC)||3.49 KWh/week|
|ENERGY STAR Status||Certified|
|Dimensions W x D x H||17.48" x 25.91" x 19.29" (444 x 658 x 490 mm)|
|Weight||126 lbs. (57 kg)|
Caster Table Type C
- Provides a platform with wheels to easily move the device.
- Must be added when the device is configured with 3 optional Paper Feed Units.
- Weight: 21.1 lbs. (9.6 kg)
- W x D x H (inches): 21.7 x 21.6 x 5.04
- W x D x H (mm): 551 x 549 x 128
- 1. Caster Table Type C cannot be installed with the SP C440DN base unit, Tall Cabinet Type C430 or Medium Cabinet Type C430.
- 2. Caster Table Type C can only be installed when the system is configured with three optional 550-sheet Paper Feed Units. If three paper feed units are not added then this option cannot be added to your configuration.
Medium Cabinet Type C430
- Raises the SP C440DN to a comfortable height for a floor-standing configuration when the printer is configured with either one or two optional 550-sheet Paper Feed Units.
- Weight: 29.5 lbs. (13.4 kg)
- W x D x H (inches): 17.5 x 22.8 x 11
- W x D x H (mm): 445 x 579 x 279
- 1. Medium Cabinet Type C430 cannot be installed with the SP C440DN base unit, Tall Cabinet Type C430 or Caster Table Type C.
- 2. Medium Cabinet Type C430 can only be installed when the system is configured with either one or two optional 550-sheet Paper Feed Units. If one or two optional paper feed units are not added then this option cannot be added to your configuration.
Paper Feed Unit PB1020
- Provides an additional 550 sheets.
- Paper sizes up to 8.5" x 14".
- Paper weights up to 59 lb. Bond/120 lb. Index.
- Note: Up to 3 Paper Feed Units may be added to the mainframe for a maximum paper capacity of 2,300 sheets.
- Weight: 26.4 lbs. (12 kg)
- W x D x H (inches): 17.48 x 23.22 x 5.51
- W x D x H (mm): 444 x 590 x 140
- 1. Caster Table Type C is required when the maximum of three optional Paper Feed Units are installed.
- 2. Paper Feed Unit PB1020 cannot be installed with Tall Cabinet Type C430.
Tall Cabinet Type C430
- Raises the SP C440DN base unit to a comfortable height for a floor-standing configuration.
- Weight: 40.6 lbs. (18.4 kg)
- W x D x H (inches): 17.5 x 22.8 x 19.7
- W x D x H (mm): 445 x 579 x 500
- Tall Cabinet Type C430 cannot be installed with Paper Feed Unit PB1020, Medium Cabinet Type C430 or Caster Table Type C.
Hard Disk Drive Option Type P7
- The Hard Disk Drive (HDD) enables the printer to store documents for fast, efficient on-demand printing which helps to eliminate the cost and waste associated with pre-printed materials.
- The HDD is required for Locked/Hold/Stored Print.
- Data Overwrite and HDD Encryption are available when the HDD is installed.
IPDS Unit Type P7
- For use in AS/400 environments.
- Intelligent Printer Data Stream (IPDS). As a "genuine" IPDS solution built on original IBM source code, our IPDS option provides more accurate interpretation of IPDS data. That means less errors and faster file processing than emulations. Plus, as an IBM partner your customers can be assured of fast problem resolution and timely upgrades.
- Hard Disk Drive Option Type P7 is required to add this option.
XPS Direct Print Option Type P7
- This option enables direct printing of XPS format documents.
Embedded HotSpot Option Type S
- Required to enable HotSpot printing. One year HotSpot printing subscription service.
IEEE 802.11 Interface Unit Type O
- Allows the main unit to connect to a wireless network. Useful for temporary sites and locations where cabling is impractical.
IEEE1284 Interface Board Type A
- For environments that require Parallel connectivity.
- Allows device connection with legacy computer equipment.
- IEEE1284 Interface Board Type A cannot be installed with IEEE802.11a/g/n Wireless Interface Type M2, File Format Converter Type E or USB Device Server Option Type M12.
USB Device Server Option Type M12A
- This option can hold an additional IP address, which then enables our MFPs to connect to two different network environments.
- USB Device Server Option Type M12A cannot be installed with IEEE1284 Interface Board Type A, IEEE802.11a/g/n Wireless Interface Type M2 or File Format Converter Type E.
ESP S1 Power Filter
- The affordable ESP S1 power filter provides multi-stage power protection for output devices. Our Advanced Technical Support (ATS) recommends the use of Power Protection products to minimize potential electrical interference with products.
- ESP S1 Power Filter cannot be installed with the ESP XG-PCS-15D Power Filter.
VM Card Type P7
- The VM Card enables the installation of embedded software applications.
- Hard Disk Drive Option Type P7 is required to add this option.
Ink & Toner
Easily and automatically install the latest drivers for your Ricoh product.
If you are a current Ricoh Customer, you can use MyRicoh to get support for your products, purchase supplies, and much more.
Register your Ricoh product in order to receive service and support.
Access Ricoh’s comprehensive electronic database for driver and utility information, device documentation, troubleshooting assistance and more.
Do more for your business
Printer fleet management
Improve uptime and reduce your fleet costs with RICOH @Remote.
Managed Print Services
Help reduce consumption and lower the cost of your print environment.
Simplify everyday processes with Ricoh software solutions.