Keep projects on track
Place this printer nearly anywhere
Ready, set, go - in under seven seconds
Safeguard information at the printer
Chalk up cost savings
|Color / Black & White||Black & White|
|Toner Type||Dry, single component|
|Operation Panel||4-line LCD|
|Black & White Speed||38 ppm|
|Maximum Monthly Volume||20,000 prints|
|Maximum Duty Cycle||150,000 prints|
|First Print Speed||6.5 seconds or less|
|Warm-Up Time||17 seconds or less|
|Recovery from Sleep Mode||17 seconds or less|
|Print Resolution||300 x 300 dpi/600 x 600 dpi/ 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Standard Paper Capacity||600 sheets (500-Sheet Tray + 100-Sheet Bypass Tray)|
|Maximum Paper Capacity||2,100 sheets|
|Supported Paper Sizes||Standard Tray: 3.5" x 5.8" - 11.7" x 17" (90 x 148 mm - 297 x 432 mm)|
Optional PFUs: 3.9" x 5.8" - 11.7" x 17" (100 x 148 mm - 297 x 432 mm)
Bypass Tray: 2.3" x 5" - 11.7" x 49.6" (60 x 127 mm - 297 x 1,260 mm)
|Supported Paper Weights||All Trays: 15 - 59 lb. Bond (56 - 220 g/m2)|
Duplex: 15 - 43 lb. Bond (56 - 162 g/m2)
|Supported Paper Types||Recycled Paper, Color Paper, Letterhead, Preprinted Paper, Plain Paper, Special Paper, Thick Paper, Thin Paper, Label Paper, Envelopes, OHP (Transparency)|
|Power Requirements||120V, 60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Operating: 554W|
Sleep Mode: 0.45W or less
|Typical Energy Consumption (TEC)||0.502 kWh/week|
TEC value is measured based on the ENERGY STAR Ver.3.0 test method.
|ENERGY STAR Status||Certified|
|Dimensions W x D x H||18.1" x 15.4" x 13.7" (459 x 392 x 347.5 mm)|
|Weight||46.3 lb. (21 kg)|
Hard Disk Drive Option Type P4
- The HDD is required for Locked/Hold/Stored Print.
- Data Overwrite and HDD Encryption are available when the HDD is installed.
IPDS Unit Type P4
- Supports full IPDS (Intelligent Printer Data Stream) capabilities.
- For use in AS/400 environments.
- As a genuine Intelligent Printer Data Stream (IPDS) solution built on original IBM source code, our IPDS option provides more accurate interpretation of IPDS data. That means less errors and faster file processing than emulations. Plus, as an IBM partner your customers can be assured of fast problem resolution and timely upgrades.
- Hard Disk Drive Option Type P4 and Memory Unit Type N 1GB are required to add this option.
XPS Direct Print Option Type P4
- This option enables direct printing of XPS format documents.
Adjustable Height Cabinet Type D
- Provides storage for paper and replacement supplies and raises the system to an optimal height for floor placement.
- This versatile cabinet is adjustable and supports all approved Main Unit/Paper Tray configurations.
Paper Feed Unit TK2010
- Provides an additional 500 sheets per paper tray.
- Paper sizes up to 11" x 17"/A3.
- Paper weights up to 59 lb. Bond/120 lb. Index.
- Dimensions per tray (WxDxH): 18.7" x 15.4" x 4.9".
- When the system is configured with the 3 TK2010 Paper Feed Units the system's maximum paper capacity of 2,100 sheets is reached including the standard Paper Tray and Bypass Tray, and the height of the system is raised to 28.4".
Memory Unit Type N 1.0 GB
- Increases the memory (RAM) to 1 GB and allows customers to use Extended Features. Required to enable optional embedded software applications like the Web Browser.
IEEE 802.11 Interface Unit Type O
- Allows the main unit to connect to a wireless network. Useful for temporary sites and locations where cabling is impractical.
IEEE1284 Interface Board Type A
- For environments that require Parallel connectivity.
- Allows device connection with legacy computer equipment.
- IEEE1284 Interface Board Type A cannot be installed with IEEE802.11a/g/n Wireless Interface Type M2, File Format Converter Type E or USB Device Server Option Type M12.
USB Device Server Option Type M12A
- This option can hold an additional IP address, which then enables our MFPs to connect to two different network environments.
- USB Device Server Option Type M12A cannot be installed with IEEE1284 Interface Board Type A, IEEE802.11a/g/n Wireless Interface Type M2 or File Format Converter Type E.
ESP XG-PCS-15D Power Filter
- The ESP XG-PCS-15D power filter provides multi-stage power protection as well as line conditioning. Our Advanced Technical Support (ATS) recommends the use of Power Protection products to minimize potential electrical interference with products.
- ESP XG-PCS-15D Power Filter cannot be installed with the ESP S1 Power Filter.
Learn about common tasks, topics and features as explained in more than 150 short video tutorials for our most popular devices.
Easily and automatically install the latest drivers for your Ricoh product.
If you are a current Ricoh Customer, you can use MyRicoh to get support for your products, purchase supplies, and much more.
Access Ricoh’s comprehensive electronic database for driver and utility information, device documentation, troubleshooting assistance and more.
Do more for your business
Printer fleet management
Improve uptime and reduce your fleet costs with RICOH @Remote.
Managed Print Services
Help reduce consumption and lower the cost of your print environment.
Simplify everyday processes with Ricoh software solutions.