Go big in a small space
See how customization is a huge advantage
Work the way you want
Print from anywhere
Work smarter right out of the box
Help protect your personal information
Save space, save energy
Need more information?
|Scanning Element||One-dimensional solid scanning through CIS|
|Printing Process||Dry two-component magnetic brush development system|
|Toner Type||Dry, Dual Component|
|Control Panel||10.1" Smart Operation Panel|
|Color/Black & White||Black & White|
|Output Speed Copy/Print||Up to 30 ppm (Letter)|
|First Page Out Time||4.9 seconds or less|
|Warm-Up Time||Less than 23 seconds (from main switch)|
|Recovery Time From Sleep Mode||Less than 12 seconds|
|Resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|System Memory||2 GB RAM|
|Document Feeder Type||Automatic Reversing Document Feeder (ARDF)|
|Document Feeder Original Size||8.5" x 14" (216 x 356 mm)|
|Document Feeder Paper Weight||16 – 28 lb. Bond (60 – 105 g/m2)|
|Document Feeder Capacity||50 sheets|
|Preset Reduction and Enlargement Ratios||25%, 50%, 65%, 73%, 78%, 85%, 93%, 100%, 121%, 129%, 155%, 200%, 400%|
|Zoom Range||25% to 400% in 1% increments|
|Exposure Adjustment||Manual and automatic|
|Exposure Glass Size||Up to 8.5" x 11"|
|Original Type||Sheets / Books|
|Original Size||4" x 6" to 8.5" x 11" (A6 – A4)|
|Maximum Original Size||Up to 11" x 17"|
|Supported Paper Sizes||Standard Tray: 4" x 6" to 8.5" x 11" (A6 - A4)|
Bypass Tray: 4" x 6" to 11" x 17" (A6 - A3)
Duplex Unit: 5.5" x 8.5" to 11" x 17" (A5 - A3)
|Supported Paper Weights||Standard Tray and Duplex Unit: 16 - 28 lb. Bond (60 - 105gm2)|
Bypass Tray: 14 - 43 lb. Bond (52 - 163 gm2)
|Supported Paper Types||Plain, Recycled, Colored, Letterhead, Preprinted, Bond, Card Stock, Pre-punched, Special, Back Copied, OHP (Transparency)*, Envelopes*, Label Stock*|
|Standard Paper Capacity||Standard: 250 sheets + 10-Sheet Bypass Tray|
Optional: 500 sheets x 1 Tray
|Maximum Paper Capacity||850 sheets|
|Standard Output Capacity||100 sheets|
|Maximum Monthly Volume||7500|
|Power Source||120-127V, 60Hz|
|Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC)||0.41 kWh/week|
TEC value is measured based on the ENERGY STAR Ver.3.0 test method.
|Power Consumption||Less than 1.18 kW (max.)|
Sleep Mode: 0.78 W
|Dimensions W x D x H||13.78" x 19.41" x 19.88" (350 x 493 x 505mm) - includes ARDF|
|Weight||70.55 lbs./ 32 kg|
|Standard Features||ID Card Copy, Poster Copy, Photo/Text/Pale/ Generation Copy Modes, Auto Paper Selection, Auto Tray Switch, Book/Series/Combine Copy, Shift/Erase/Margin Adjustment, Cover Sheet/Chapter/Slip Sheets, Image Rotation, Electronic Sort, Image Creation, Stamps/Numbering, Job Programs (25), User Codes (8 digits, 1,000 Personal Codes), Interrupt Copy, Auto Start, Job Preset, Sample Copy, Auto Off Timer, Energy Saver/Panel Off/System Reset Timer, Import/Export of Preference Settings, Login/Logout Button, Simplified Display, Centralized Address Book Management, Tilt Operation Panel, Document Server, Remote Operation Panel, External USB Keyboard Support|
Fax Connection Unit Type M15
- Enables users to send and receive faxes on a sub MFP via a main center MFP with a fax option.
Cabinet Type H
- Raises the main unit to a comfortable height for a floor-standing configuration when the printer is configured with or without the optional Paper Feed Unit PB1090.
- Weight: 37.5 lbs. (17 kg)
- Dimensions include stabilizers:
- W x D x H (inches): 26.77 x 29.61 x 22
- W x D x H (mm): 680 x 752 x 559
- When stabilizers are not installed on the Cabinet, the dimensions (WxDxH) are as follows: 13.78" x 17.8" x 22" or 360mm x 452mm x 560mm.
Paper Feed Unit PB1090
- Provides an additional 500 sheets.
- Paper sizes up to 8.5" x 11".
- Paper weights up to 43 lb. Bond/90 lb. Index.
- Weight: 13.23 lbs. (6 kg)
- W x D x H (inches): 13.78 x 18.11 x 5.51
- W x D x H (mm): 350 x 460 x 140
OCR Unit Type M13
- This function embeds invisible text on scanned images of PDF and enables users to search PDF files by arbitrary keywords. Searchable PDF files can be sent to email, folders, and external media (USB/SD Card).
Unicode Font Package for SAP 1 Device License
- Unicode Font Package for SAP - 1 seat license.
XPS Direct Print Option Type M15
- This option allows networked users to print XPS/OXPS format documents from a connected Windows PC without using a printer driver. It also enables walk-up users to print XPS/OXPS files stored on portable media by inserting a USB flash drive or SD card into the ports integrated into the control panel.
Copy Data Security Unit Type G
- Prevents unauthorized copying of confidential documents.
Data Overwrite Security Unit Type I
- This is an ISO 15408 Certified version of DOSS that overwrites Copy, Print, Scanner, and Fax latent data. Mainframe is targeted to be ISO 15408 certified in January 2016.
ESP AC1 Power Filter
- The affordable ESP AC1 power filter provides multi-stage overload protection for output devices. Our Advanced Technical Support (ATS) recommends the use of overload protection products to minimize potential electrical interference with products.
- The ESP AC1 power filter can not be installed with the ESP XG-PCS-15D.
ESP XG-PCS-15D Power Filter
- The ESP XG-PCS-15D power filter provides multi-stage power protection as well as line conditioning. Our Advanced Technical Support (ATS) recommends the use of Power Protection products to minimize potential electrical interference with products.
- ESP XG-PCS-15D Power Filter cannot be installed with the ESP S1 Power Filter.
NFC Card Reader Type M15
- Used to log into the MFP and authenticate users only. Does not support Java SDK applications.
Optional Counter Interface Unit Type M12
- 20-Pin interface used to attach external key counter or key card device.
SD Card for Fonts
- Provides additional expanded font support.
Learn about common tasks, topics and features as explained in more than 150 short video tutorials for our most popular devices.
RICOH Application Site
Download free apps to your MFP’s Smart Operation Panel for a more efficient print, copy and scan experience.
Easily and automatically install the latest drivers for your Ricoh product.
If you are a current Ricoh Customer, you can use MyRicoh to get support for your products, purchase supplies, and much more.
Register your Ricoh product in order to receive service and support.
Do more for your business
Managed Print Services
Help reduce consumption and lower the cost of your print environment.
Enhance device, data and network security.