A compact printer that delivers, quick and versatile performance
Boost functionality as you need it
Access the cloud and maximize mobile printing
Customize your printer settings
An energy-efficient printer that does more with less
Data security features help protect your sensitive information
Simplify complex workflow management tasks
|Scanning Element||Flatbed with CCD array image-sensing element|
|Printing Process||Laser beam scanning/marking & electrophotographic printing|
|Toner Type||Dry, Dual Component|
|Control Panel||4.3" color touch panel|
|Color/Black & White||Black & White|
|Output Speed Copy/Print||31 ppm|
|First Page Out Time||6 seconds or less (B/W)|
|Warm-Up Time||Less than 23 seconds (from main switch)|
|Recovery Time From Sleep Mode||Less than 10 seconds|
|Resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|System Memory||1 GB RAM + 128 GB Optional HDD|
|Maximum Copy Quantity||Up to 99|
|Document Feeder Type||Automatic Reversing Document Feeder (ARDF)|
|Document Feeder Original Size||8.5" x 14" (216 x 356 mm)|
|Document Feeder Paper Weight||20 – 24 lb. Bond (60 – 90 g/m2)|
|Document Feeder Capacity||50 sheets|
|Preset Reduction and Enlargement Ratios||65%, 78%, 93%, 129%, 155%|
|Zoom Range||25% to 400% in 1% increments|
|Exposure Adjustment||Manual and automatic|
|Exposure Glass Size||Up to 8.5" x 14"|
|Original Type||Sheets / Books|
|Original Size||5.5" x 5.5" to 8.5" x 14" (140 x 140mm to 216 x 356mm)|
|Maximum Original Size||Up to 8.5" x 14" (216 x 356mm)|
|Supported Paper Sizes||Standard Tray: 5.5" x 8.5" to 8.5" x 11"|
Optional Tray: 8.5" x 11" to 8.5" x 14"
Bypass Tray: 5.5" x 8.5" to 8.5" x 14"
Duplex Unit: 8.5" x 11" to 8.5" x 14"
|Supported Paper Weights||Standard/Optional Trays: 16 – 24 lb. Bond (60- 90gsm2)|
Bypass Tray: 16 – 42 lb. Bond (60- 157gsm2)
Duplex Unit: 20 – 24 lb. Bond (60- 90gsm2)
|Supported Paper Types||Plain paper, recycled paper, letterhead, preprinted paper, bond paper, prepunched paper, envelopes (bypass tray only)|
|Standard Paper Capacity||Standard: 250 sheets + 100-Sheet Bypass Tray|
Optional: 500 sheets x 1 or 2 Trays
|Maximum Paper Capacity||1,350 sheets|
|Standard Output Capacity||250 sheets (internal tray)|
|Maximum Monthly Volume||5000|
|Power Source||120V, 60Hz, 8A|
|Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC)||0.696 kWh/week|
TEC value is measured based on the ENERGY STAR Ver.3.0 test method.
|Power Consumption||Operating: Less than 1.1 kW (max)|
Sleep Mode: 2.8 W
|Dimensions W x D x H||19.0" x 17.7" x 18.1" (476 mm x 450 mm x 451 mm) – mainframe, includes ARDF|
|Weight||57.3 lbs./ 26 kg.|
|Standard Features||Document Server*, Image Rotation, Auto Off Timer, Combine Copy, Electronic Sort, Energy Saver Timer, Photo Mode, SeriesCopy, Job Programs (25), User Codes(8 digits, 1,000 Personal Codes)|
Fax Connection Unit Type I
- Recommended with MP 301SPF only. No Optional Paper Banks should be installed. (Tall Cabinet)
Hard Drive Option Type 301 A
Paper Feed Unit Type PB1040 (1 x 500 Sheets)
- Up to two Optional PB1040 Paper Banks can be installed, bringing the maximum paper capacity to 1,350 sheets.
Bluetooth Interface Unit Type D
- Provides wireless printing at close range.
- The bluetooth option is installed in one of the 2 USB host interface slots.
- 1. One open interface board slot is available. Gigabit Ethernet, Wireless LAN, Bluetooth Interface or File Format Converter may be installed.
- 2. Bluetooth Interface Unit Type D cannot be installed with IEEE802.11 a/g Interface Unit Type J, File Format Converter Type E or Gigabit Ethernet Board Type C.
Browser Unit Type G
- Enables users to connect to software solutions.
Gigabit Ethernet Board Type A
- Only one of the following three options can be installed. IEEE 1284 Interface Board Type A or IEEE 802.11 a/g Interface Unit type L or Gigabit Ethernet Board Type A. They cannot be installed together.
SD Card for Netware Printing Type 1
- Available for Customers who require NetWare printing.
VM Card Type U
- Required for JAVA customization and installation of software solutions.
Embedded HotSpot Option Type S
- Required to enable HotSpot printing. One year HotSpot printing subscription service.
File Format Converter Type E
- Required to convert formats and drag to desktop documents stored via Copy or Print mode.
- File Format Converter Type E cannot be installed with IEEE1284 Interface Board Type A, IEEE802.11a/g/n Wireless Interface Type M2 or or USB Device Server Option Type M12.
IEEE1284 Interface Board Type A
- For environments that require Parallel connectivity.
- Allows device connection with legacy computer equipment.
- IEEE1284 Interface Board Type A cannot be installed with IEEE802.11a/g/n Wireless Interface Type M2, File Format Converter Type E or USB Device Server Option Type M12.
Unicode Font Package for SAP 1 Device License
- Unicode Font Package for SAP - 1 seat license.
Unicode Font Package for SAP(R) 10 License
- Supports multi-language printing for global business environments.
Copy Data Security Unit Type F
- Prevents unauthorized reproduction of confidential documents.
ESP XG-PCS-15D Power Filter
- The ESP XG-PCS-15D power filter provides multi-stage power protection as well as line conditioning. Our Advanced Technical Support (ATS) recommends the use of Power Protection products to minimize potential electrical interference with products.
- ESP XG-PCS-15D Power Filter cannot be installed with the ESP S1 Power Filter.
External USB Keyboard (No Bracket)
- External keyboard for inputting data with either SDK applications or embedded applications.
- 1. External Keyboard Bracket Type M19 is required for this option.
- 2. External USB Keyboard (No Bracket) cannot be installed with the NFC Card Reader Type M19.
Optional Counter I/F Type A
- Optional 20-Pin Interface used to attach external key counter or key card device.
Learn about common tasks, topics and features as explained in more than 150 short video tutorials for our most popular devices.
Easily and automatically install the latest drivers for your Ricoh product.
If you are a current Ricoh Customer, you can use MyRicoh to get support for your products, purchase supplies, and much more.
Access Ricoh’s comprehensive electronic database for driver and utility information, device documentation, troubleshooting assistance and more.
Do more for your business
Enhance device, data and network security.