An all-in-one office workflow solution
Fast forward your productivity
Stay flexible with wireless printer options
Direct your workflow
Maximize your time and efforts
Data security features keep your information safe
Keep your environmental commitment
Perfect your printer management
|Scanning Element||Laser beam scanning|
|Printing Process||Electrophotographic printing|
|Control Panel||4.3" color touch panel|
|Color/Black & White||Black & White|
|Output Speed Copy/Print||25 ppm|
|First Page Out Time||6 seconds or less|
|Warm-Up Time||Less than 20 seconds|
|Recovery Time From Sleep Mode||Less than 10 seconds|
|Resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|System Memory||1 GB RAM (shared)|
Optional: 1.5 GB RAM maximum
250 GB HDD (shared)
|Maximum Copy Quantity||Up to 999|
|Document Feeder Type||Automatic Reversing Document Feeder (ARDF)|
|Document Feeder Original Size||5.5" x 8.5" - 11" x 17" (A5 - A3)|
|Document Feeder Paper Weight||11 – 34 lb. Bond Simplex (40 – 128g/m2), 14 – 28 lb. Bond Duplex (53 – 105 g/m2)|
|Document Feeder Capacity||100 sheets|
|Preset Reduction and Enlargement Ratios||50%, 65%, 78%, 93%, 121%, 129%, 155%|
|Zoom Range||25% to 400% in 1% increments|
|Exposure Glass Size||Up to 11" x 17" (A3)|
|Original Type||Sheets / Books|
|Original Size||5.5" x 8.5" to 11" x 17" (A5 – A3)|
|Maximum Original Size||Up to 11" x 17"|
|Supported Paper Sizes||Standard Trays: 5.5" x 8.5" to 11" x 17" (A5 – A3)|
Bypass Tray: 5.5" x 8.5" to 11" x 17" (A6 – A3)
Duplex Unit: 5.5" x 8.5" to 11" x 17" (A5 – A3)
ARDF: 5.5" x 8.5" to 11" x 17" (A5 – A3)
|Supported Paper Weights||Standard Trays: 16 – 28 lb. Bond (60 – 105 g/m2)|
Bypass Tray: 16 Bond – 90 lb. Index (60 – 162 g/m2)
Duplex Unit: 17 – 24 lb. Bond (64 – 90 g/m2)
ARDF: 11 – 34 lb. Bond Simplex (40 – 128g/m2), 14 – 28 lb. Bond Duplex (53 – 105 g/m2)
|Supported Paper Types||Plain, Recycled, Colored, Letterhead, Preprinted, Bond, Card Stock, Prepunched, Special, Thick*, OHP (Transparency)* Envelopes*, Label Stock*|
|Standard Paper Capacity||600 sheets (250 sheets x 2 Trays + 100-Sheet Bypass Tray)|
|Maximum Paper Capacity||1,600 Sheets|
Standard: 250 sheets x 2 Trays + 100-Sheet Bypass Tray
Optional: 500 sheets x 1 or 2 Trays
|Standard Output Capacity||250 sheets (internal tray)|
|Maximum Output Capacity||350 sheets (with 100-sheet 1 Bin Tray Option)|
|Maximum Monthly Volume||10000|
|Power Source||120V, 60Hz, 12A|
|Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC)||0.355 kWh/week|
TEC value is measured based on the ENERGY STAR Ver.3.0 test method.
|Dimensions W x D x H||23.1" x 22.4" x 26.9" (587 mm x 568 mm x 683 mm) – includes ARDF|
|Weight||114.0 lbs./51.7 kg|
|Standard Features||Auto Duplex, Auto Off Timer, Auto Paper Selection, Auto Start, Combine Copy, Electronic Sort, Image Rotation, Job Programs (25), Photo Mode, Series Copy, Simple Screen, User Codes (8 digits, 1,000 Personal Codes)|
|Footnotes||*Bypass Tray only|
**Typical electricity consumption by ENERGY STAR program
Fax Connection Unit Type M1
- Enables users to send and receive faxes from the sub machines via the Primary MFP. Communicates over the network with the unit that has the fax option. The Fax Connection Unit is required on both the primary MFP that has the Fax Option Type M1 installed and on the individual sub machines (Up to 6). In addition, the Hard Disk Drive Option Type M1 must also be installed on both the primary MFP and sub machines in the network.
Fax Option Type M1
- Installation required to enable fax services: 33.6Kbps, 2 Second Transmission Speed, Standard JBIG. Standard 320 Pages Memory. Includes standard Internet Fax (T.37), LAN Fax, IP-Fax (T.38) and Fax Forwarding to Email. Paperless Fax function requires the HDD option Type M1.
1 Bin Tray BN2010
- Provides additional output tray to separate copier, print, and fax output. Holds up to 100 sheets.
Hard Disk Drive Option Type M1
- Standard DOSS and HDD Encryption are resident in the system's firmware. The optional HDD and a Service technician are required to activate the standard DOSS and HDD Encryption.The HDD is required to enable the following features: Sample Print, Locked Print, Hold Print, Stored Print, Store and Print, Mail to Print, Media Direct Print (Print from USB/SD), Scan to URL, Preview before Transmission, Paperless Fax, MFP Browser, Document Server, Customizable Home Screen, Auto Job Promotion, Scheduled Print in the Print Driver, Enhanced Batch Scan, Quota Setting/Account Limit, Remote Fax, Eco-Friendly Indicator Screen, S/MIME, Digitally Signed PDF.
- VM Card Type U, Hard Disk Drive Option Type M1 and Memory Unit Type M1 are required to activate the Software Development Kit (SDK).
Paper Feed Unit PB2000 (1 x 500 Sheets)
- Optional 500-sheet paper bank brings total paper capacity to 1,100 sheets. Short Cabinet Type E is required to bring the unit up to optimal height. Cannot be installed in conjunction with Paper Feed Unit PB2010.
Paper Feed Unit PB2010 (2 x 500 Sheets)
- Optional 2x500-sheet paper bank brings total paper capacity up to the maximum 1,600 sheets. Short Cabinet Type E is required to bring the unit up to optimal height. Cannot be installed in conjunction with Paper Feed Unit PB2000.
Short Cabinet Type E
- Short cabinet required only for installation with either Paper Feed Unit PB2000 or PB2010.
Memory Unit Type M1 1.5 GB
- Increases the memory (RAM) to 1.5 GB and allows customers to use Extended Features. Required to enable optional embedded software applications like ICE or Global Scan.
Browser Unit Type M1
- Enables customer to connect to the internet for browsing. The Hard Disk Drive Option Type M1 must be installed to activate.
PostScript3 Unit Type M1
- Required for MacIntosh and Postscript printing environments.
SD card for NetWare printing Type M1
- Used by customers who print using Netware. This option is required for the following functions: Use of iPrint ports, SNMP via IPX and Scan to NCP (IPX, TCP/IP).
VM Card Type U
- Required for JAVA customization and installation of software solutions.
Embedded HotSpot Option Type S
- Required to enable HotSpot printing. One year HotSpot printing subscription service.
File Format Converter Type E
- Required to convert formats and drag to desktop documents stored via Copy or Print mode.
- File Format Converter Type E cannot be installed with IEEE1284 Interface Board Type A, IEEE802.11a/g/n Wireless Interface Type M2 or or USB Device Server Option Type M12.
IEEE1284 Interface Board Type A
- For environments that require Parallel connectivity.
- Allows device connection with legacy computer equipment.
- IEEE1284 Interface Board Type A cannot be installed with IEEE802.11a/g/n Wireless Interface Type M2, File Format Converter Type E or USB Device Server Option Type M12.
Copy Data Security Unit Type G
- Prevents unauthorized copying of confidential documents.
Data Overwrite Security Unit Type I
- This is an ISO 15408 Certified version of DOSS that overwrites Copy, Print, Scanner, and Fax latent data. Mainframe is targeted to be ISO 15408 certified in January 2016.
ESP XG-PCS-15D Power Filter
- The ESP XG-PCS-15D power filter provides multi-stage power protection as well as line conditioning. Our Advanced Technical Support (ATS) recommends the use of Power Protection products to minimize potential electrical interference with products.
- ESP XG-PCS-15D Power Filter cannot be installed with the ESP S1 Power Filter.
External USB Keyboard (No Bracket)
- External keyboard for inputting data with either SDK applications or embedded applications.
- 1. External Keyboard Bracket Type M19 is required for this option.
- 2. External USB Keyboard (No Bracket) cannot be installed with the NFC Card Reader Type M19.
FM8006 Keyboard Bracket Only
- Keyboard bracket (mounts to front of device). Keyboard not included.
Optional Counter I/F Type A
- Optional 20-Pin Interface used to attach external key counter or key card device.
Easily and automatically install the latest drivers for your Ricoh product.
If you are a current Ricoh Customer, you can use MyRicoh to get support for your products, purchase supplies, and much more.
Access Ricoh’s comprehensive electronic database for driver and utility information, device documentation, troubleshooting assistance and more.
Do more for your business
Enhance device, data and network security.