Information security has faced unprecedented challenges in 2021 – and we’re only half-way through the year!
- Ransomware continues to evolve, attacking employees working in the office and remotely.
- Companies remain focused on digital transformation efforts to build efficient and secured digital workplaces. Many find themselves challenged by balancing security and risk.
- Compliance requirements demand attention. Reporting on information security presents its own challenges with distributed workforces.
The list could go on and on.
To help you navigate the risks and opportunities, we’ve assembled an expert panel of industry-leading Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs) to share their insights. In this webinar moderated by Ricoh Chief Customer Officer Pete Bringe, you’ll hear from:
- David Nagel, CISO, Genuine Parts Company
- Bob Vernadoe, CISO, NCR Corporation
- Timothy Callahan, Senior Vice President, Global Chief Information Security Officer, Aflac
- David Levine, Vice President Corporate and Information Security, CSO CISM, Ricoh USA
During this webinar, they will address this year’s biggest issues, opportunities and trends, including:
- What is ransomware and how has it evolved?
- The role of cybersecurity best practices in today’s digital landscape.
- What do good cybersecurity best practices look like in a digital transformation and the cloud.
- How to prioritize security initiatives.
- What the recent Executive Order means for business.