With the implementation of Streamline NX, Ricoh USA was able to:
- Reduce their power consumption by putting multifunction printers (MFPs) to sleep when not in use.
- Enforce rules-based printing — black-and-white, duplex by default and print abandonment when jobs aren’t picked up.
- Use a powerful web-based tool to generate detailed reports to monitor the performance of the fleet.
- Track user volumes for individuals, workgroups or departments to ensure more cost-efficient, environmentally responsible printing.
- Improve security, protecting sensitive information by restricting access to critical documents.
- Right-size their MFP fleet and help eliminate in-office desktop printers.
- Enabling Ricoh USA’s increasingly mobile workforce to print anywhere, anytime, from any device.
- Fully prepare the sales team to take Streamline NX to market.