About Color-Logic Design Suite™ Software
The Color-Logic Design Suite™ is the first color communication system for printing on reflective substrates using white ink and CMYK. Create special effects to embellish materials that you can print in one pass using metallic inks and coatings, silver foil and rainbow foil. Startup is easy because you use your own equipment and print your own metallic swatch books. Licensees can access training videos, press-ready files, FAQs, software updates and more.
- Produce distinctive printed materials using a system that offers 250 metallic colors created from only five inks — white plus CMYK or silver plus CMYK.
- Minimize start-up costs by using your current equipment: offset, inkjet, digital, screen and gravure.
- Increase brand awareness at a fraction of the cost typically associated with metallic printing.
Implement an affordable metallic color communication system
Develop special printing effects that result in remarkable, eye-catching materials. Create metallic, dimensional, watermark and gradation effects during the design step — simplifying the printing process. What does the suite offer?
- The metallic swatch book contains 250 metallic colors that represent your capabilities and quality.
- The Color-Logic Design Suite™ plug-ins work with Adobe® InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop and include automated metallic color palettes.
- The Color-Logic FX-Viewer™ allows you to visualize your designs on screen and make adjustments before you print.
- Security-FX™ techniques allow you to build a new revenue stream: basic anti-counterfeiting on gift vouchers, tickets and other applications using intricate line art, watermarking and other capabilities.
- Touch7™ (non-metallic) extended color gamut for extended color gamut (ECG) inks and neon fluorescent inks to increase the range of colors your print engines can produce.
Attract new business with striking reflective color printing
The Color-Logic Design Suite™ offers virtually unlimited possibilities to impress prospects and customers. Add your logo to editable, ready-to-print artwork sample files and show off your capabilities, including versatile uses of white ink — no need to make white ink masks. Win new customers, and cross-sell and upsell current customers, with memorable promotional materials, posters, business cards, book covers, large format items, packaging and much more. Use the Color-Logic suite in combination with digital varnishing, foiling systems and other print technologies.
Expand your industry-specific marketing efforts
Metallic print colors can open doors to automotive, jewelry, publishing, direct mail and retail opportunities:
- Come up with an effect that simulates a metallic car.
- Complement premium product shots with contrasting metallic background hues.
- Create unique business cards, greeting cards and loyalty cards.
- Increase brand awareness on labels, shrink sleeves, flexible packaging and point-of-sale items.
And when substrates, inks and coatings change in the future? No problem. Just print new swatch books.
Compete more effectively as a metallic print color specialist
With so many new marketing possibilities, you might want an objective evaluation of your target audiences, marketplace and upsell/cross-sell options. Our color management specialists can help you create a realistic marketing strategy, simplify your technology transition, increase your color management skills and shorten your time to market.