About RSA WebCRD™ Web to Print Software
On-premises WebCRD™ and hosted WebCRD OnDemand™ offer turnkey web-to-print (W2P) workflow that’s designed specifically for in-plants. By centralizing printing, you can expand your offerings, reinforce brand standards and increase financial control while lowering print costs. Users sign in with real-time authentication to obtain quotes and to submit, manage and reorder items on an ad hoc basis or from a catalog. Customize your solution with core and optional modules.
- Improve user satisfaction by eliminating mistakes before print-ready files reach the print center and by providing immediate access to order status.
- Lower costs and increase print center volume by adding services without adding staff.
- Shorten job turnaround times with configurable, automated workflows that can include corporate systems and third-party products.
Customize your automated web-to-print solution
Choose the WebCRD™ configuration that fits your requirements and add modules over time to expand capabilities. Whether you choose hosted or on-premises implementation initially, you can migrate either way with these options:
- WebCRD™ offers basic web submission with electronic job ticketing and simple variable data printing.
- WebCRD™ Pro adds direct-to-printer job ticketing and automation for lights-out printing.
- WebCRD™ Enterprise® adds LDAP/Active Directory authentication support and includes RSA QDirect™ output management.
Centralize and streamline production printing
Run an ultra-efficient, cost-effective print center that supports corporate identity and web standards. Depending on the modules you choose, your capabilities can include:
- Print MIS capabilities such as order entry, instant estimating, workflow automation, barcoding, job routing and job tracking
- Volume discounts, multiple rate sheets and preferred customer pricing with payment options that include credit cards or campus ID cards
- Simple or sophisticated variable data print and personalization options with the included Adobe® Forms-based module or by implementing RSA WebCRD Dynamics™ or third-party software like MarcomCentral FusionPro®
- At-a-glance views of your production facility to better control scheduling, billing, chargeback and reporting
Simplify and accelerate job submission
Make it easy for users to submit and manage their orders, and they are more likely to keep directing work to low-cost production printers instead of more expensive departmental devices. Impress users with multilingual support, single-screen ticketing, interactive quoting and other features:
- On-screen document preview that shows all finishing options as they are selected, helping to eliminate mistakes prior to ordering
- Intelligent document setup, which automates document ticketing by making choices based on document attributes
- Access to job status anytime by web and email updates
Save administrative time
Tighten security while automating labor-intensive tasks that can bog down your accounting staff and slow job turnaround times. Core functions of WebCRD™ improve back-office productivity and control:
- Configure user permissions and/or entitlements for groups of users.
- Set up data imports for your configurable catalog, pricing, paper stocks and users.
- Speed transactions with online price quoting, tax calculation and budget feeds to ERP and other systems.
- Customize reports with drag-and-drop ease.
See rapid returns on your investment
When you implement new solutions yourself, you may incur delays and unexpected costs — especially related to integrations with corporate systems and third-party products. Our web-to-print software implementation specialists customize, install and integrate WebCRD™ following standards-based procedures that expedite the work, ensure expected outcomes and enable consistent training for your staff.