Centric can now provide customers a first-hand look at green solutions at work and the effects they can have on the environment and a client’s bottom line. The company has seen:
- 35% reduction in water usage, thanks to self-metering faucets.
- 28% reduction in energy costs, thanks to the high-efficiency HVAC system.
- 3% of energy needs provided by solar panels.
- 20% of construction materials recycled or regionally sourced.
- 75% of construction waste diverted away from landfills.
The company’s “practice what you preach” approach to their headquarters is also resonating with customers. In fact, a major furniture supplier is using Centric’s headquarters as a model to renovate its own facility.