Operational processes and management tools have been put in place to drive the district’s document management strategy and realize their investment.
- The district’s overall spend has been reduced by five percent, which gives the district the ability to fund all the backfile scanning needed to accommodate their internal paper backlog.
- We are now in the process of scanning more than 2,000 boxes of back files for the district.
- Every classroom has its own printer to meet safety concerns, but the district has the ability to monitor and enforce print policies when necessary.
- Behavior management software is in place district-wide. By shifting 10 sheets per day to the staff MFP, the district saves the equivalent of one full-time teacher’s salary per year.
- The district has gained a cutting-edge technology platform without incurring additional costs.