Make IT more affordable
With continuous pressure to control costs and do more with less, it is often difficult
to acquire the necessary services and equipment to run your business while staying
within your budget. Leasing your IT hardware offers the flexibility you need to
minimize risk, maximize productivity and preserve your initial capital investment
for use in higher return investments.
The Leasing Advantage
Leasing can afford your company with a low cost solution allowing you to build your
capital strength while staying on the leading edge of technology and maintaining
control of your assets. Specifically, leasing can provide your company with:
- Benefits of ownership without the financial burden through
- reduced asset investment
- reduced administrative burden
- Flexibility in terms of payment terms, length of lease, and end-of-term options
including upgrade, buyout to own, return, or refinance.
- Fixed monthly payments that act as an operating expense providing predictable
payments and budget management.
Who is leasing right for?
- If you need to reserve working capital for short-term operating needs.
- If you have limited cash at your disposal.
- If the equipment is likely to become obsolete in a few years.
- If you need to start generate income or increase productivity before your budget
Ricoh IT Services offers flexible financing options that can help put technology
and your assets to work for you today while freeing up your capital so you can run
Contact your Ricoh Sales Representative or 1- 877-32-FORCE to inquire about the
leasing options available to you today.