Ricoh Office Color Mobile Printing — an integration of people-process-technology — is driven by customer needs and focused on measurable customer outcomes.
How are office based and mobile employees and freelancers working with multiple devices
(smartphones, tablets, laptops) printing color files?
Ricoh Office Color Mobile Printing solution helps mobile workers leverage their BYOD devices used to scan,
process, send and print color files. Our cloud-based mobile print strategy means your company won't
waste valuable IT resources (no hardware to purchase) supporting BYOD printing.
Is collaboration with customers and colleagues negatively impacted by your current situation?
Our cloud-based, mobile printing solution streamlines business processes, helps increase productivity and
optimize collaboration. Sending print jobs to the cloud from BYOD devices enables employees, freelancers
and customers to share, coordinate, and distribute information more efficiently, improving collaboration.
This can help enhance business results, productivity and profitability.
Are your current printing devices falling short in terms of meeting your creative needs?
It's common to want to print documents such as 12" x 18" low resolution proofs, 8 ½" x 11"
mock-ups and 11" x 17" spreadsheets, while mobile. In addition, achieving accurate color for
client logos and other branding elements is imperative. Ricoh's new class of multifunctional
printers is uniquely suited for the creative environment, offering color-critical functionality and
more evolved output capability, and robust in-line finishing options.
- People. Our Office Color Printing Team focuses on addressing your unique pain points with a cloud-based
mobile printing solution that helps you optimize business processes and color printing capabilities.
- Process. Ricoh's proven process starts with a needs assessment based on workflow, mobile worker
needs and color printing requirements. The goal is to create a solution that is accessible, collaborative
- Technology. Our proven technologies represent a combination of software, hardware and cloud-based
services that help streamline operations, increase color printing options and increase mobile worker
Our portfolio includes:
- FlexRelease CX cloud-based printing solution allows users to submit print jobs using a browser, email,
print driver or iPhone and iPad apps directly to the FlexRelease CX cloud server, then print these same
files to an enabled multifunctional printer.
- MP C6502 new class of multifunctional printer with high-end office color, advanced finishing and
versatile output/paper size capability.
- MP C8002 new class of multifunctional printer with high-end office color, advanced finishing and
versatile output/paper size capability..