Ricoh Office Cloud, Scan, Print – an integration of people-process-technology – is driven by customer needs and focused on measurable customer outcomes.
Is your current scanning, routing and printing workflow inefficient or hurting profitability ?
Given an emerging office based and mobile workforce, embracing an increasing BYOD device usage trend, it's imperative to have an infrastructure integrated printing solution in place for them. If your office based and mobile workers can't print, scan or route important documents efficiently, they'll use legacy workarounds to manage their workflow. This can waste time and resources while adversely affecting overall worker productivity and collaboration.
Do you have difficulty synchronizing files across multiple devices, workers, cloud services and applications?
With our Integrated Cloud Environment (ICE) cloud based scanning, routing and mobile printing software,
documents are scanned or emailed to a cloud service as an image file. Then our OCR Engine converts the
document to a searchable file any authorized user can view, print or send,from anywhere using their
Are you concerned about meeting regulatory compliance requirements?
Ricoh's solution can help you in your efforts to meet government regulatory requirements. Authorized
users get reliable access and synchronization of all content placed beyond the company's firewall. Data
transferred between the MFP and ICE is encrypted using 128 bit SSL and data stored with Ricoh ICE and
Print Cloud is within SAS 70/SSAE 16 compliant facilities
- People. Our Office Cloud, Scan, Print Team focuses on addressing your unique requirements with a
cloud-based mobile printing and scanning solution that can help you optimize business processes and
mobile worker productivity.
- Process. Ricoh's proven process starts with a needs assessment based on workflow, mobile worker
needs and size and scope requirements. The goal is to create a solution that is accessible, collaborative
- Technology. Our proven technologies represent a combination of software, hardware and cloud-based
services that successfully streamline operations and increase mobile worker productivity.
Our portfolio includes:
- Integrated Cloud Environment (ICE) Platform: Embedded cloud based scanning, routing and mobile
printing software. Documents are scanned or emailed to a cloud service, then converted to a searchable
file and printed from any print cloud enabled multifunctional printer.
- OCR Engine: has connectivity with 16 of the most popular cloud based services including DocumentMall,
YouSendIt, Google Drive, Dropbox and more.
- MP C3003, C3503, C4503, C5503 and C6003: new class of ICE-enabled color multifunctional