Ricoh Network Assessment Service —an integration of people-process-technology
—is driven by the
needs of SMBs and focused on driving real improvement.
- People. The Network Assessment Service is an on-site engagement delivered by Ricoh IT professionals.
Our experts offer a unique blend of experience in managing information security across networks, servers,
PCs and network peripheral assets, such as MFDs and printers.
- Process. The Network Assessment Service represents a fundamental first step in improving your
organization's approach to network management and information security. As a Discovery and
Assessment exercise, it identifies specific areas in need of remediation across:
- Software and hardware maintenance (such as upgrades and patches)
- Firewall Security
- Web Filtering
- Email Security
- Anti-virus / Anti-spam / Anti-malware
- Network peripheral security (printer /MFP)
- Technology. Supplementing on-site visits and interviews by Ricoh professionals, the Network
Assessment may also include use of a network "probe" to monitor activity on your network and assess
its overall health.