Ricoh IT Services for Faith Based Organizations —an integration of people-process-technology
—help your spiritual community thrive.
- People. For 80 years, Ricoh has been a leader in workplace innovation. You may know us best for our printing equipment, which many churches,
synagogues and other faith-based organizations have been relying on for years. But today we are much more than an equipment vendor. We're a
partner managing your information and the systems that support it. We have a nationwide team of 1,500 IT technicians who hold more than 2,200
certifications. And we maintain a state-of-the-art Communications, Operations, Remote Engineering (CORE) Center—which provides around-theclock
remote monitoring and management to help maintain the security and availability of your network and computers.
- Process. Most of the time, we start with a Network Health Check—a thorough assessment of your current network. Your check-up may reveal some
surprising problems. It also provides a solid baseline for delivering and measuring improvement. With or without a Network Health Check, Ricoh
tailors an IT service plan for your IT environment and organizational goals.
- Technology. We've put together the very best tools to protect your critical information—with access to these tools included in your affordable monthly
fee. That means you can benefit from the best in network monitoring, software management and security management (including firewall, intrusion
detection and anti-spam solutions) tools—without purchasing, installing or maintaining any of them! We also offer other solutions including online
storage, document management and cloud-based mobile printing.
Customer Challenges Addressed
- The need for a more stable and secure IT environment
- Lack of dedicated internal IT resources or a formal approach to IT support
- Lack of effective network security strategies—including proactive management of software updates and patches
- Inability to access information when needed because of network-related downtime
- Security risks around members' personal information, such as records for births, marriages and other milestone events
- Growing expectations for fast, reliable and mobile communications
Maintaining an IT environment is not the core mission of your organization. Your precious time and resources are best spent educating, engaging and
ministering to your community. In the face of growing technology demands and challenges, leave IT management to Ricoh. Our IT Services for Faith
Based Organizations offers your community a simple, reliable and affordable way to keep your network and computers running smoothly. You'll enjoy
the support of our Communications Operations and Remote Engineering (CORE) Center—which provides around-the-clock remote monitoring and
management to maintain the security and availability of your network and computers.
Make IT costs predictable and affordable
You may be spending more on your network and computers than you think. Those costs come in the form of checks you write to third parties that fix
your systems—but they also come in the form of productivity that you lose when your network goes down, as well as member records that may be at risk
and communication opportunities that you may be missing. Ricoh IT Services for Faith Based Organizations gives you a single monthly bill—plus the
assurance that your information will be available when and where you need it.
Build a platform for today—and tomorrow
In today's world of always-on mobile devices, your organization faces the important task of "modernizing" the way you communicate and engage with
your members and the larger community. You need a technology environment that can support you in this new world of work. Ricoh IT Services for
Faith Based Organizations can help you build a stable platform for not only tackling your current to-do list—but also positioning you for online storage,
document management and cloud-based mobile printing.
Help keep your information safe
As an organization that gathers and stores personal and financial information about individuals and families, you have important obligations to keep such
data safe and confidential. In years past, you could do that by simply locking up paper files. Today, computer-based storage makes it more complex and
more challenging to keep information safe. That's why Ricoh IT Services for Faith Based Organizations include network firewall security and backup
services, as well as software licensing updates and patches.