How much time and money are you spending on forms printing and data entry?
Our solution wrings out waste and inefficiency by centralizing and automating the creation, completion and management of your clinical and
Is paperwork causing delays in care delivery?
Locating, completing and filing paperwork takes time away from more important tasks—and often keeps patients and their families waiting to receive care.
By replacing paper forms with e-forms, our solution helps dramatically accelerate the process of gathering and sharing information.
How are you protecting information integrity?
Errors are more likely to occur with paper forms and manual data entry. Our solution all but eliminates both—providing seamless linkages to your core
health information system, as well as barcoding features that help ensure that all forms are associated to the correct patient.
Our portfolio includes
At the core of Ricoh’s Intelligent Forms Solution for Hospitals is the industry-leading Access® Intelligent Forms Suite (IFS). This e-forms solution
intelligently maps patient data on to forms. It auto-indexes complete forms in the hospital’s document imaging or ECM/EDM system. And it even
generates barcodes and labels for positive patient ID. Additionally, Access IFS can capture images directly from medical devices—and then associate
them to patient records. The ultimate result: fast, secure and efficient information sharing across an acute care organization.
Core Components of Access IFS
- • EFR Module (e-Forms Repository) generates e-forms on demand pre-populated with patient data from the health information system; create barcoded wristbands plus labels for medication, specimens and IV bags; sends completed e-forms directly into the ECM/EDM system without paper or indexing.
- • Image Portal Module sends completed e-forms to document imaging or ECM/EDM system for auto-indexing with business system records.
- • Form Design Tool enables the hospital to easily convert existing forms, update versions and create new forms.
- • Label & Wristband Module lets a hospital improve positive patient ID by printing barcoded forms, labels and wristbands at point of admission.
- • Universal Document Portal captures print feeds and image data, such as EKG strip, and indexes them directly into the document management system.
- • e-Signature Server Software captures patient biometrics and signature in an encrypting PDF document.
- • e-Signature LCD Pad & e-Clipboard provide hardware for collecting signatures.
- • e-Signature Tablet PC enables bedside consent to a form.
- • e-Convert converts searchable PDF or Microsoft Word files into forms for use in the Form Design Tool.
- • Fax Portal and Email Portal bridge the IFS system to the hospital’s fax server and email solution, respectively.
- • EFR MD Module prints physician-specific forms prior to forms selection in the EFR Module.
- • Thermal Print Module or System prints labels on thermal label printers.
- • Check Print Module or System prints checks on blank-check safety paper.