Ricoh Enterprise HR Content Management —an integration of people-process-technology
— is driven by
the needs of enterprise HR departments and focused on making real improvements.
- People. Ricoh's consultants offer industry-leading expertise in capturing critical employee information
and integrating with the employee record. Our experts can assess current HR content management
workflows-and pinpoint actionable opportunities for improvement.
- Process. With a highly structured and consultative approach, Ricoh Enterprise HR Content
Management engagements include process and financial analysis services, project management and
end-to-end file conversion and content management capabilities.
- Technology. In helping enterprise HR departments tackle content management, Ricoh brings to bear a
full suite of hardware and software-including content management, automated and ad hoc workflow, and
capture solutions for centralized and/or distributed processing.
Our portfolio includes:
- P3000 Video Conferencing system and subscription service installed at each location
- Short throw projectors connected to each P3000
- eBeam smart board system located at the hub location
- DocumentMall for materials, check in and check out