Ricoh Engineered IT Services for SMB —an integration of people-process-technology
— are designed to align IT to your business goals.
- People. Your people are experts in your core products and services. At Ricoh, we're experts in workplace innovation. Every day, we apply a range
of technologies to help organizations drive efficiency, collaboration and business results. Our IT Services consultants have experience in enterprise
architecture, as well as network assessment, design and implementation.
- Process. Every engagement begins with a careful assessment of your business needs and opportunities. With those insights, we design a solution
and plan the implementation. We support you from start to finish—including end-user training. We also offer ongoing support through Ricoh Proactive
- Technology. Ricoh Engineered IT Services for SMB aren't tied to any particular technology or vendor. Rather, we will recommend, implement and
integrate the right mix of products to address your needs. And we'll help you understand innovative technologies—and identify opportunities to use
them to support your growth and success.
- IT infrastructure that lacks the reliability, security and agility that your growing business requires
- Internal technology resources who don’t have the time and/or expertise to plan and execute major IT projects
- Lack of experience managing IT projects with multiple vendors
- Ineffective transition plans during upgrades and moves, which can lead to downtime and lost productivity
- Poor network performance and limited access to business information
With Ricoh Engineered IT Services for SMB, you can tap into big-company expertise and support. So you can build the IT infrastructure you need to
address your needs today—and fuel continued growth tomorrow.
Your IT budget: Spend less, get more
- Help ensure that your IT dollars are spent wisely
- Plan effectively with predictable project-based pricing
- Reduce the costs associated with poor network performance and system downtime
Build a foundation for growth
- Create an IT roadmap that aligns with your business strategy and plans for growth
- Tap into best practices for upgrades, moves and expansions
- Implement network hardware and operating systems that function seamlessly
- Become faster and more agile in seizing opportunities
Get serious about security
- Set up network firewall security
- Take a more disciplined approach to software licensing updates and patches
- Establish good business continuity practices, including data backup