Ricoh Backup & Recovery Service for SMB – an integration of people-process-technology
– is designed to support better data protection.
- People. Ricoh has a team of 1,500+ certified network professionals who offer a deep understanding of backup and recovery—and a strong
commitment to putting world-class IT within reach for our SMB customers. With the Ricoh Backup & Recovery Services, our people partner with you to assess your needs,
design a backup solution that aligns with your needs, and then train you and your team on how to keep it up and running.
- Process. Following an analysis of your needs, our IT experts design and implement a backup system that addresses the distinct requirements of your
business. We also make sure you understand what to expect: how it works on a daily basis and what to do in the event of a disaster or other outage.
Should you require additional ongoing support, Ricoh also offers a suite of IT Services for SMBs.
- Technology. Ricoh implements best-in-class tools and technologies for backing up data at your site. We will recommend an on-premise solution that
fits your RTO and RPO requirements—and aligns with your financial and human resources.
For small and mid-sized businesses, data loss can be a big problem. According to a report by the National Archives & Records Administration in
Washington, D.C., 93 percent of companies that lost their data center for 10 days or more due to a disaster filed for bankruptcy within one year of the
Although the consequences aren’t always so dire, there are still plenty of reasons for your SMB to consider the Ricoh Backup & Recovery Services:
- Lack of a formal or effective approach to data backup and recovery
- Uncertainty about recovery point and recovery time objectives (RPO and RTO)
- Inability to conduct day-to-day business processes following a serious incident
- Risk of losing critical customer records and damaging customer satisfaction
- A lack of time and/or backup expertise among your people
- Limited IT budget, which can threaten your ability to implement appropriate data protection
Think a formal backup strategy—and supporting solution—is out of reach for your small or mid-sized business? Not with Ricoh. We designed our Backup
& Recovery Services for SMB to give customers like you access to a cost-effective solution that will help you rest easier. While no backup solution is failproof,
we will help you implement an infrastructure designed to reduce the risk of a full-on data disaster.
Figure out what you really need
- Determine your organization’s Recovery Time Objective (RTO) and Recovery Point Objective (RPO)
- Learn about industry best practices for data backup, including making backup part of your day-to-day operations
- Keep an eye on the big picture by tapping into Ricoh's expertise in IT roadmap planning
Protect yourself against a data disaster
- Make sure your network data is replicated and recoverable
- Get your people trained on the new solution for backing up and recovering data
- Reduce your risk of downtime and lost data
- Take advantage of audit capability to address compliance requirements
Stick to your budget
- Partner with Ricoh to find a backup strategy and on-premise solution that align your RTO, your RPO and your budget
- Engage Ricoh with predictable project pricing—in other words, no surprise hits to your cash flow