Ricoh Architectural and Engineering Scan, Archive — an integration of people-process-technology — is driven by customer needs and focused on measurable customer outcomes.
How do you currently handle the storage of D and E sized blue print drawings or other wide format outputs?
Our solution lets you scan output to either a satellite location or a cloud-based repository, solving the problem of dealing with un-filed, un-indexed, loosely stored outputs. Little or no IT support is required, and there's no hardware or software to purchase and maintain.
How do you currently handle printing costs associated with your employees? How do you track it? How do you charge back?
Components of Ricoh’s PCS Director helps track print usage by clients, individuals or departments. This allows you to better manage print budgets and help in assigning costs or cost recovery.
What recovery plan do you currently have in place, in case of a natural disaster?
Ricoh’s GlobalScan NX offers advanced scanning capability. Blueprints can be scanned into storage repositories such as DocumentMall for convenient cloud-based storage. What if a flood, fire, tornado or some other natural disaster were to destroy your records? Important blueprints and drawings stored in DocumentMall are housed in one SAS 70/SSAE 16
compliant data center and then backed up to another center in an entirely different
- People. Our Architectural and Engineering Scan, Archive Team focuses on addressing your unique wide format requirements with a cloud-based solution that helps you optimize business processes, efficiency and profitability.
- Process. Ricoh’s proven process starts with a needs assessment based on your wide format volume, workflow and storage requirements. The goal is to create a scalable solution that provides optimal scanning, storage and cost recovery options.
- Technology. Our proven technologies represent a combination of software, hardware and cloud-based services that streamline operations and increase productivity.
Our portfolio includes:
- Global Scan NX Advanced scanning technology which can be used to back file convert existing volumes of blue prints, or as a day forward scanning tool.
- DocumentMall cloud-based storage solution that makes documents, accessible anytime, anywhere from the convenience of a computer.
- PCS Director and Equitrac components enable bill back of monochrome print charges to clients, individuals or departments. This approach allows companies to better manage print budgets and can help in assigning costs for more efficient cost recovery.