Find a Ricoh Dealer
Jobs @ Ricoh
Login to MyRicoh
Request a Quote
M-F , 8:00am - 5pm CT
Request a Quote
M-F , 8:00am - 5pm CT
Simplify mobile print: just plug in xPrintServer anywhere on your network
Enable your mobile workforce to print in minutes
Support virtually unlimited numbers of iOS devices and printers
Boost security with features such as remote authentication and Active Directory
Print from all iOS devices to your office printers
Simplify mobile device printing by supporting virtually unlimited numbers of iOS devices and wired or wireless printers. Lantronix xPrintServer is an affordable plug-and-play mobile print server that doesn't require you to buy or load any applications or software.
Print from wherever you are
The faster you can move information from your mobile device to a printer, the faster you can complete projects, share information and collaborate. Now, it's as fast as pulling up the iOS menu and touching "print." The Lantronix xPrintServer provides wireless printing capabilities for your iPads, iPhones and other iOS-enabled Apple AirPrint apps.
Open box. Plug in. Print.
Plug in the xPrintServer anywhere on your Local Area Network (LAN), and it auto-discovers the printers on your network. Your workers can print directly from iOS to virtually any printer on your network and up to eight USB printers. Even better, you don't have to download and manage any software or apps.
Support workers with desktop devices
The wireless capabilities don’t end with just your iOS devices. In just a few steps, you can also set up Mac desktops and Windows PCs.
Make BYOD easy
There's no stopping "bring your own device" (BYOD), so do the next best thing: Make it easy. Use the xPrintServer's web interface for configuration, administrative and security settings. You can set up remote authentication, for example, through Microsoft Active Directory. Be a hero to your IT staff, which won't have to spend countless hours managing users, devices and printing solutions.
• USB Printers Supported (Up to 8, USB Hub required- not included)
• Network Printers Supported, including wireless printers (unlimited, up to 10 recommended for optimal performance)
• USB Printer Sharing Over Network (for Mac & PCs)
• Printer User Management
• 10/100 Ethernet
• Proxy Server/Port
• Firmware/Driver Loading via USB Port
• Configuration Save/Restore
• Remote Authentication Active Directory
xPrintServer ships with
• (1) xPrintServer-Office Edition
• (1) RJ45 Ethernet cable (3 ft.)
• Mounting bracket
• (4) rubber feet
• (1) universal power adapter (International)
• (1) QuickStart Guide
Supported iOS Devices
xPrintServer- Office Edition supports:
• iPad, iPhone & iPod Touch running iOS 4.2 or later
• Microsoft Internet Explorer (version 8.0 or higher)
• Firefox (version 7.0 or higher)
• Safari (version 5.0 or higher)
• Chrome (version 14.0 or higher)
Supported PC Operating Systems
• Windows 7, Windows XP
• Mac OS 10.7 or greater
The xPrintServer supports USB printers and network-attached printers (wired and wireless) with one of the following protocols:
• JetDirect / AppSocket
The xPrintServer supports Ricoh MFPs and printers as well as thousands of models from other manufacturers.
• (1) 10/100 Ethernet port – RJ45 connector
• (1) USB 2.0 port (supports connection to USB hubs)
• (1) Factory reset button
• Size: 4.50 x 2.34 x .91 in (L x W x H)
• Weight: .27 Kg/0.6 pounds (xPrintServer device + power supply)
• Operating Temp: 0°C to +55° C (32°F to 131°F)
• Storage Temp: -40°C to +70° C
• Relative Humidity: 0% to 40%, non-condensing
• Input 5 VDC, 1A
• Power Consumption: < 1 Watt
• Emissions and Immunity:FCC Part 15 Subpart B, Class B
Industry Canada ICES-003 Issue 4 February 2004, Class B
CISPR 22: 2005 + A1: 2005 + A2: 2006 Information Technology Equipment Class B
VCCI V-3/2010.04 Class B
AS/NZS CISPR 22: 2009 Class B
EN 55022: 2006 + A1:2007 Class B
EN 61000-3-2: 2006 + A1: 2009 + A2: 2009
EN 61000-3-3: 2008
EN 55024: 1998 +A1: 2001 +A2: 2003
EN 61000-4-2: 2009
EN 61000-4-3: 2006 + A1: 2008
EN 61000-4-4: 2004 + A1: 2010
EN 61000-4-5: 2006
EN 61000-4-6: 2009
EN 61000-4-8: 1994 + A1: 2001
EN 61000-4-11: 2004
• 2 year limited
Quick Start Guide - Users
Your recently viewed items:
Support And Services
Pay Your Invoice
Ricoh Production Print Solutions Support
Sales & Service Locations
Ricoh Digital Camera
us for more information
Register to receive communications:
-industry trends, events, promotional offers and more!
Terms & Conditions
Safe Harbor Certification
Ricoh Americas Corp. All Rights Reserved.
Get a Quote from a Ricoh Professional
Or, for immediate assistance, call us at: 866-230-2723
from 8am to 5pm CT Monday to Friday
First name is required.
Last name is required.
Company is required.
Valid email required.
Valid phone number is required.
Your request for a quote was submitted successfully.
A Ricoh professional will contact you shortly between the hours of 8am to 5pm CT Monday through Friday.