Greener operations that deliver a lower total cost of ownership.
Spend less and get more.
The integrated design of the MP C2003/MP C2503 offers high-end capabilities traditionally not found in MFPs of this class. Enjoy standard and optional features that increase business efficiency without increasing expense.
- Smart Operation Panel option for tablet-like functionality
- Embedded USB/SD card slots for walk-up users
- Built-in optional Smart Card reader for added device security
- Media support for paper sizes up to 12” × 18” and weights up to 300 gsm
- Automatic duplexing
- 2,300-sheet maximum paper capacity for longer, uninterrupted runs
- Front-loading trays with envelope printing from Tray 2
- Internal finishing options including stapling, hole-punching and the new
stapleless stapler finisher that binds up to five sheets
- Optional Inner One-Bin Tray to keep documents organized by separating
print, copy and fax output
- Optional Internal Shift-Sort Tray to separate finished sets of output
Track and manage volume usage.
Increase your profits with standard and optional solutions that accurately track volume by user, type or quantity. Administrators simply assign job and client codes for project expense allocation and chargebacks and can set specific user controls to further monitor and manage who is printing to the device.
Reduce Your Energy Consumption.
These energy-efficient MFPs include eco-friendly technologies that lower the system’s overall Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC), which reduces energy costs and contributes to a low total cost of ownership.
- Lower power consumption in sleep mode – something to think about considering that 50% of all MFPs remain in sleep mode during the business day.
- Timer function enables the device to automatically turn ON or OFF at specified times, allowing your office to match system availability to work schedules.
- Ricoh’s innovative PxP®-EQ toner has a low-fusing point that requires less heat and further enhances eco-friendly operations.
Designed to effectively reduce paper usage.
Complete a full-range of document-related tasks without compromising your commitment to the environment.
Reduce your paper usage up to 50% with Standard Automatic Duplexing.
Display the percentage of duplexed output for the entire user population or for individual users.
Can be programmed with a customized message to further reinforce printing policies.
Digitally store commonly used files on the Document Server and print only when needed.
Scan-to options enable electronic distribution for paperless communications.
Print & Copy
Further minimize paper consumption with standard features including
Preview Mode, Store & Hold and Combine Copy.
A strong commitment to eco-conscious design.
The MP C2003/MP C2503 is constructed from thinner plastic and Furnace Steel
– electric furnace-made steel sheets made from 100% steel scrap.