RICOH SHOWCASES LEADING SOLUTIONS AT AIIM INTERNATIONAL EXPOSITION AND CONFERENCE
West Caldwell, NJ, March 4, 2008 - Ricoh Americas Corporation, a leading provider of digital office equipment, announced that it will be exhibiting multiple document management software solutions at its booth (#631) during the AIIM International Exposition and Conference in Boston, MA this week. Housed at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, the event will run from March 3-6.
Among Ricoh Alliance Partner software solutions that will be available for demonstration include:
· DocumentMall™ 9.1 – A preview for Salesforce.com users on how they can utilize DocumentMall 9.1 to scan, share and store documents, such as invoices, contracts and nondisclosure agreements, and link them to stored customer records inside the Salesforce database.
· eCopy Desktop™ – Intended for use by one-person, this is the first in eCopy’s new document imaging portfolio. It allows users to scan paper documents and create PDF files as well as edit and secure paper documents and then share them with others.
· eCopy ShareScan® Essentials™ – Ideal for small-to-medium sized businesses (SMBs), this solution securely captures and shares documents via a Ricoh MFP. Also, optional application connectors can be added to integrate it directly into other business software applications.
· eCopy ShareScan Suite™ - This enterprise solution provides a high-level of application connectivity and includes out-of-the-box integration to content management, e-mail, fax, database, collaboration and cost recovery software applications, including eCopy Desktop.
· eCopy Common Access Card – Initially designed for the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), eCopy’s Common Access Cards (CACs) allow government employees to securely identify themselves, log in at the MFP, and scan documents directly to electronic workflows or business software applications – ensuring access to authorized users only.
· Equitrac Office® and Equitrac Express® – Available with the latest release of Ricoh Print Copy & Control (PCC) 3.1, these print tracking and cost management solutions enhance organizations’ ability to manage content and information and create a secure environment for Ricoh MFPs.
· Fabsoft’s Modular Object Scanning Technology 2.0 (MOST 2.0) – A plug-in for FabSoft’s core product, Reform, FabSoft’s MOST 2.0 is an advanced scanning solution that can be tailored to meet an organizations specific document workflow needs. It also offers proximity swipe card access that enables users to have an account monitoring and security advantage.
· GlobalScan 3.1 with Equitrac - Designed for large enterprise organizations, government office environments, schools and libraries that work in document-intensive environment, this version of GlobalScan 3.1 is compatible with Equitrac Office and Equitrac Express solutions. It provides tracking and accountability functions for efficient reporting of scanned documents.
· Kofax’s Document Exchange Server – Combined with Ricoh’s MFPs, Kofax’s Document Exchange Server enables business processes to be accelerated by capturing paper documents and forms and transforming them into accurate, retrievable electronic files.
· NSi AutoStore – A full-service document capture software solution that captures print or electronic documents, processes them into various digitized formats, and then routes them to virtually any destination, helping improve productivity, security and compliance.
During the conference, Ricoh will also be highlighting a list of proprietary solutions developed in-house, such as:
· Card Authentication Platform – Designed to control user’s access to MFPs, this platform allows administrators to authenticate users for scanning, faxing, copying, and printing from a central device via an identification card.
· Ricoh Dataworks3 - This software suite is a middleware solution designed to enhance variable data printing (VDP) and features three tailored software programs:
o Dataworks3 DM - Enables organizations to add text and graphics to a standard template to easily customize one-on-one direct mail materials such as flyers, postcards, letters, etc.
o Dataworks3 SMB - Designed for SMBs, it streamlines the creation and distribution of transactional documents by allowing the user to automatically fill out pre-designed forms with transactional data and arrange scheduled queries, data processing, document development, and printing.
o Dataworks3 PRO – This software solution lets a large business apply consumer spending habits data to transpromotional documents.
· DataOverwriteSecurity System (DOSS) – A security feature on many Ricoh MFPs that automatically overwrites latent information on the devices’ hard drive after each copy, print and scan job.
· Embedded Print Director 5.2 – This solution implements a centralized management system for all copying activities performed on Ricoh MFPs throughout an organization, resulting in reduced waste and controlled spending.
· GlobalScan™ 3.1 with Workflow Suite - This upgraded version of GlobalScan 3.1 offers several scanning plug-in features to seamlessly connect multifunction products (MFPs) directly to several different types of systems. In addition, the Workflow Suite can provide support for over 18 additional back-end Enterprise Document Management Systems (EDMS).
· IPDS – An integration solution that installs on the hard drive of multifunctional devices and printers and transforms AFP/IPDS to Postscript for professional laser output.
· Transaction Link – A powerful middleware solution that bridges the scanning capability of MFPs to associate paper documents with their respective accounting transactions. It can integrate with existing business processes to measurably improve document workflow efficiency, compliance, customer satisfaction and profitability.
· Web SmartDeviceMonitor – A server-based solution, Web SmartDeviceMonitor allows support personnel to remotely monitor, configure and centrally manage network printing devices.
The AIIM ON DEMAND show floor will be open from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on March 4-5 and from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on March 6.
To learn more about Ricoh’s products and software solutions, please visit www.ricoh-usa.com.
About Ricoh’s Document Solutions & Services Division
The Document Solutions & Services Division (DSSD) of Ricoh Americas Corporation is leading the industry with a portfolio of software solutions that transform paper documents into information that easily integrates into existing business workflows to measurably improve document workflow efficiencies. DSSD is committed to creating new “document-centric” customer value that will revolutionize how individuals and businesses use digital and paper-based information.
DSSD offers a complete package of products, services and support programs to all of our channels, comprising of direct and indirect operations under the Ricoh, Savin, and Lanier brands.
Ricoh Americas Corporation, founded in 1962, is headquartered in West Caldwell, N.J., and is a subsidiary of Ricoh Company Ltd., the 72-year old leading supplier of office automation equipment.
# # #
All referenced product names are the trademarks of their respective companies.