RICOH DEMONSTRATES STATE-OF-THE-ART PRODUCTS AND SOLUTIONS AT 2008 GRAPHICS OF THE AMERICAS SHOW
West Caldwell, NJ, February 28, 2008 - Ricoh Americas Corporation, a leading provider of digital office equipment, is showcasing several of its innovative products and software solutions at the 2008 Graphics of the Americas show in Miami, Florida. A leading conference dedicated to new technologies in digital printing and workflow software, the show is running from February 28 – March 1 at the Miami Beach Convention Center. Ricoh is located at booth #864.
Ricoh is demonstrating a wide array of its products and software solutions geared toward the digital and offset printing marketplace. Among those on display will be Ricoh’s line of Priport digital duplicators, devices designed to offer high-level printing and copying features to businesses, schools and organizations where long print runs are routine. These products include:
· Priport DX 4542 – A color digital duplicator capable of printing large documents (11.7” x 17”) with a sophisticated ink control system that efficiently manages ink delivery to reduce consumption and increase yield per cartridge. The Priport DX 4542 can print professional-grade documents at speeds of up to 120 pages per minute (ppm).
· Priport DX 3340 – A color digital duplicator with print speeds of up to 130 ppm that blends advanced print functionality with cost savings, enabling cost-per-print of less than a third of a cent when duplicating over 100 or more prints.
· Priport DX 4640PD – A high-volume duplexing digital duplicator specifically engineered to deliver large volumes of two-sided documents with excellent image quality and cost efficiency. With print speeds of up to 135 ppm one-sided and 120 ppm duplex, the Priport DX 4640PD functions as a high-volume network printer as well as a digital copier.
· Priport HQ9000 – A high-speed digital duplicator that captures the advantages of offset printing at a reduced cost. The Priport HQ9000 prints at 135 ppm and can handle a wide array of paper stock including envelopes, vellum and NCR in weights from 12.5 lb bond to 110 lb index.
· Aficio MP C7500 - A high-speed color multifunction product (MFP). With print speeds up to 70 ppm in full color and 75 ppm in black & white, the Aficio MP C7500 is loaded with high-end features including Document Server technology for online storage and print-on-demand capability, integrated finishing options including stapling, booklet finishing, and hole punching and an 8,300-sheet maximum paper capacity from up to five sources.
· @Remote – Ricoh’s intelligent remote management system. @Remote is a service solution that utilizes a single connected hardware appliance to collect device data, receive and report service and toner alerts and enable remote firmware upgrades. The solution allows users to remotely manage, optimize device usage and improve efficiencies across a business.
The Graphics of the Americas show floor will be open from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, February 28 and from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Friday, February 29 and Saturday, March 1.
For more information on Ricoh products, visit www.ricoh-usa.com.
About Ricoh Americas Corporation
Ricoh Americas Corporation, headquartered in West Caldwell, N.J., is a subsidiary of Ricoh Company Ltd., the 72-year-old leading supplier of office automation equipment and electronics, with fiscal year 2006 sales in excess of $17 billion, an 8.4 percent increase over the previous year.
Ricoh Americas Corporation is a leading provider of document solutions. Ricoh’s fully integrated hardware and software products help businesses share information efficiently and effectively by enabling customers to control the input, management and output of documents. Ricoh’s line of document management devices include, color and black & white digital imaging systems, facsimile products, printers, scanners, digital duplicators, production printing products and wide format engineering systems. Additionally, Ricoh offers a wide variety of document and printing solutions directly and through strategic alliances enhancing office productivity and document workflow. Ricoh’s document management software enhances workgroup collaboration and offers secure storage, retrieval and sharing of critical information.
Ricoh Americas Corporation directly or through its network of authorized independent dealers markets and distributes products in North, Central and South America. For fiscal year 2006, Ricoh Americas Corporation sales exceeded $3.3 billion, an increase of 7.4 percent over the previous year.
Information about Ricoh's complete range of products and services can be accessed on the World Wide Web at www.ricoh-usa.com.
# # #