Ricoh Legal Forensic Solutions
Our team of forensics professionals provides expert, timely and comprehensive services for a variety of civil and criminal disputes, as well as corporate/employee investigations. We specialize in offering valuable consultation to attorneys through electronic discovery, litigation support and expert witness testimony.
- Computer forensics investigations
- Detection of intellectual property theft
- Analysis of a computer user's actions over specific time periods
- Recovery of deleted files
- Defensible forensic collection of ESI
- Filtering and searching for responsive documents and the de-duplication of mass ESI
- Client site assessment of ESI, assistance with identification of items potentially responsive to eDiscovery obligations
- Extensive experience as testifying experts at Federal, State and International levels
- Remote forensic imaging and analysis
Licensed & Certified Forensic Investigators
Ricoh's computer forensic professionals are industry leaders, skilled in performing digital investigations and providing expert witness testimony. Examiners are licensed private investigators and also hold multiple certifications, including:
- EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE)
- Certified Computer Examiner (CCE)
- Seized Computer Evidence Recovery Specialist (SCERS)
The Nation's First Private Computer Forensics Lab Accredited by ASCLD/LAB
HSSK Forensics, a Ricoh company, operates the first private computer forensics lab in the nation to be accredited by the American Society of Crime Laboratory Directors/Laboratory Accreditation Board (ASCLD/LAB). To qualify, we voluntarily submitted to stringent reviews of our lab operating processes by ASCLD/LAB inspectors—including audits of the physical laboratory, case files, evidence preservation procedures, operating manuals and biometric and electronic security systems.
Being the first private firm in the nation to receive this accreditation underscores our commitment to consistently providing unparalleled expertise in forensics and electronic discovery.