How can we optimize the business of healthcare enterprise-wide?
We use a consultative approach to design, plan and implement improved business processes through Ricoh’s professional services team with Business Process Optimization. Ricoh consultants analyze current processes, and design, plan and implement process improvements using document management applications and advanced workflow solutions. Ricoh also provides on-site management of document processes through its managed services team, as well as off-site production and imaging through its network of national document processing centers.
How can we make the most efficient use of our multi-function devices?
Our efficiency experts can make a strategic assessment of your organization’s current assets, business processes and workflows to help organizations achieve a balanced deployment utilizing the right device at the right time. We call this process “Intelligent Device Rationalization”. Ricoh deploys management tools like Ricoh TRAC SolutionSM to provide online controls and enterprise-wide management reporting to drive results.
With all the money we are spending on IT, can I reduce or contain document management costs?
Ricoh Managed Document Services (MDS) is designed to transform the way you manage both your documents and your fleet of document management devices. MDS leverages industry-leading experience, processes, intelligent approach and cutting-edge tools to optimize the way print and document management fleets are deployed and how documents are managed.
- Migrate content (documents and images) from one system to another
- Synchronize part or all the content between two or more content repositories
- Search for documents across all content repositories
- Offer a single point of access to all documents and content of the organization
- Publish or push this content to other systems (enterprise portals, web sites)
- Help reduce printing costs