The Right People, Technology and Methodology
Ricoh Healthcare has helped U.S. hospitals reduce costs and increase efficiency with technology solutions over the last 20 years. Our process and workflow consultants are experienced document management professionals who can design a solution that fits into your infrastructure and help optimize your existing systems.
Is your organization getting the most efficient use of your current document management and HIT system?
Improved Operational Efficiency with Lean Rapid Assessment Methodology
Ricoh can perform an assessment designed to improve healthcare operational efficiency using business process analysis methodology. This approach uses predictive modeling databases to improve mission critical business processes, discrete benchmarking for comparison with other hospital systems, and a lean process analytics toolset to verify findings and implement solutions.
Are you fully optimizing your print and fax fleet for efficiency and ROI?
Ricoh Managed Document Services (MDS) is designed to transform the way you manage both your documents and your fleet of document management devices. MDS leverages industry-leading experience, processes, intelligent approach and cutting-edge tools to optimize the way fleets are deployed and how documents are managed, which can:
- Reduce total cost of ownership by revealing hidden costs and identifying savings opportunities
- Promotes environmental sustainability –from manufacturing practices and energy savings to and recycling
- Enhances security and provides secure printing
- Improve business processes in document management
Are your electronic medical records complete?
Ricoh Healthcare offers Electronic Content Management solutions to help you get a more complete patient view.
- Convert paper documents to electronic files and unstructured data
- Capture faxed, paper and emailed documents
- Store and send information centrally for fast access from anywhere on the network
- Can make critical information available sooner and improve workflow
- Better secure confidential information with built in access control
- Interoperate with your health information system to make information easier to access and share