Pay Your Ricoh Invoice Online
Paying your Ricoh invoice has never been easier....
Ricoh partners with United Tranzactions (UTA) to offer an online electronic check payment option to its customers. With online bill pay you can eliminate the need for writing checks and paying postage to mail them. As a Ricoh customer, you can take advantage of the control and convenience that online electronic check payments provide.
Please follow these steps to pay your invoice:
If you have not already registered – Please select the button to the right that matches the remittance address on your invoice and then click on the "Customer Registration" link and complete the Customer Registration Form
- Obtain the invoice that you wish to remit a payment on today.
- Please click the link below of the business unit depicted in the "Remit to" address section of your invoice.
- Login using your Login ID and Password.
Please note: If you are remitting payments on invoices that are associated with more than one account number, you must register separately for each account number used.
If the remit to address indicates: "GE Capital c/o Ricoh USA Program" or other, please review your invoice for payment options or customer service contact information."
The "Login ID" will be your Bill To or Customer Account number that is listed on your invoice. During the registration process, you will be asked to create an alphanumeric "Password" that is between 4-25 characters in length.
Benefits to paying your Ricoh invoices online include:
- The cost and process of physically writing and mailing a check is eliminated.
- Empowerment is given to the customer for initiating their payments.
- Elimination of postage expense and risk of late payments.
- Prompt, timely remittance to avoid late or interest charges.
- Confirmations are received by the customer when the EFT transaction is processed for their record keeping.
- Customer banking instructions are secure.
- Customers have increased mobility and purchasing power.