1. What is UTA?
Ricoh partners with United Tranzactions (UTA) to provide an online electronic check payment option for customers paying their Ricoh invoices. UTA provides an electronic payment gateway that is used to initiate electronic check payments between a customer's financial institution and Ricoh.
2. Who governs the electronic transactions submitted through UTA?
UTA is affiliated with the National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA), which is the primary governing body for electronic payment processing between financial institutions.
3. What is an EFT?
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) allows the customer the opportunity to submit via on-line a payment from their bank account. EFT transactions are batched through the Federal Reserve nightly. Settlement is usually two to three business days. The remittance will be classified as an ACH credit to Ricoh's bank account (debit from customer's bank account) once the payment is transferred.
4. Can a customer schedule reoccurring payments with Ricoh through online bill pay?
No. Currently, the option to schedule recurring payment transactions is not available.
5. What information will the online bill pay system store?
Once you complete the online registration process, UTA will securely store your company contact information, bank routing number, and bank account number to process an electronic payment transaction to Ricoh. After your first transaction this information is ready for you, making subsequent payments quick and easy
6. What information is required to begin submitting payments to Ricoh via online bill pay?
To initiate online bill payments, interested customers will need to complete a Customer Registration form. The form can be accessed by clicking the "First Time Users Click Here" link on the Pay Your Invoice web page. Here is a list of the information elements required to get started:
- Account Number (this will be used as the customer ID)
- Password (this is setup by the customer)
- Confirm Password
- Complete Customer Name
- Doing Business As (DBA)
- Zip Code
- Contact Person
- Phone Number
- Fax Number
- E-Mail Address
- ACH Authorization
- Bank Routing Number
- Bank Account Number
- Account Type (personal or business)
7. If I make a payment today, when will it post to my account?
Payment batches are processed by UTA daily. Depending on the day and time the payment is keyed, it could take 48 to 72 hours for the payment to be posted to a customer's account.
8. Why is online bill pay a good thing for my company?
Customer benefits include:
- Reduced opportunity for fraud associated with mailing checks.
- Checks are not lost in the mail.
- Payment requests are quicker once your initial login is established.
- Quicker account payment postings at Ricoh
9. I would prefer to pay by another method – what are my options?
On-Line Payments/Check by Phone
If you want an Accounts Receivable representative to draft your account rather than you initiating the
payment on the Pay Your Invoice Website, please call Accounts Receivable 1-800-807-1012
Electronic Payments (ACH/EFT ) – High Volume Accounts Only
For enrollment information, please contact email@example.com
Electronic payments must be sent using one of the following two formats: CCD+ or CTX (note: CCD is a different format than CCD+). Please include the
invoice numbers and amounts for each invoice in your transmission. As an additional caution, remittance should also be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any additional questions regarding payment options or vendor set-up forms please contact: email@example.com or 1-800-565-0283 option 6
Checks by Mail
Please include the remittance coupon which contains your customer account and invoice number for most timely payment application. Also include invoice number and
amount on your check stub.
Ricoh has multiple “remit to” addresses to better serve you. Please mail your payment to the address printed on your remittance slip; failure to do so may delay the
application of your payment.
Credit Card Payments
Payments using AMEX, MasterCard, or VISA are accepted with order or for current invoices – Please have your account number and valid invoice number(s) available.
Ricoh also offers recurring credit card payments on contracts for your convenience.
To make a payment or enroll for recurring contract payments, contact an Accounts Receivable representative by calling
Note: Credit card payments can only be processed on valid, open invoices or with initial order.
Any refund due must be credited back to the original credit card charged.
To ensure timely payment application
- Always include your customer number and invoice number (remittance) for all payments.
- Send your payment to the address on your remittance slip (for each invoice).
- Send your electronic payment in an accepted format outlined above.
- Make sure your bank includes all vital information needed for electronic payments including invoice number(s).
- When paying on-line, select the business unit name that is listed on the remittance section of your invoice.
10. I can't find a link that matches the remittance name on my invoice. What should I do?
Please use the link titled Ricoh USA, Inc.
11. I had a log in previously under a different button that is no longer available. What should I do?
Please re-register under Ricoh USA, Inc. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. Please bear with us as we merge systems and eliminate redundancies to become more efficient and provide better customer service.
12. I had an account registered already and now the system is asking me to register again. What should I do?
Please register again, we have redirected one of the buttons to the same link as Ricoh USA since we have consolidated platforms. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. Please bear with us as we merge systems and eliminate redundancies to become more efficient and provide better customer service.