As an employee with Ricoh, you'll share in our success ... and be
compensated in a number of ways for the contributions you make. And,
when we refer to compensation, we're not just talking about a paycheck.
As you might expect, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits program designed to
help attract and retain the very best employees in the marketplace.
We recognize that each employee has very specific needs, goals and responsibilities.
That's why our benefits program can be personalized to create benefit solutions that
best meet your needs.
Here is a brief summary of the programs that are currently available.
Health & Group Benefits
A flexible benefits program that lets you select customized coverage
levels for you and your family under the following benefits:
- Prescription Plan
- Employee Life Insurance/Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Spouse Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Care
- Dependent Care
- Comprehensive Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Choice of Medical Insurance Coverage
- Domestic Partner Medical Benefits
- Vacation Purchase Program
A program that helps you accumulate
savings and prepare for retirement through the Retirement Savings Plan (RSP).
The RSP gives you the opportunity to save before-tax dollars for retirement and
pays you to save through company matching contributions.
The company provides a whole host of other benefit programs:
- Paid Time Off Program (vacation and holidays), to encourage rest and relaxation away from work
- Matching Gift Program, to promote charitable giving
- Tuition Reimbursement Program, for you to pursue certain educational programs
- Group Auto and Home Insurance Program, which offers discounted pricing for purchasing auto and homeowners insurance
- Beneplace, which provides Ricoh employees access to exclusive discounts and many useful products and services
- Veterinary Pet Insurance, which offers you a special opportunity to save on your pets' medical bills