Sales Career Fair - Austin, TX - 9AM-2PM
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Embassy Suites-Austin Central-5901 N IH-35, Austin
5901 N IH-35
Austin, TX 78723
We are seeking Sales professionals to join us as Account Executives. Hiring Managers will be in attendance conducting interviews.
As an Account Executive, you are responsible for promoting sales and increasing market share by introducing company products as business solutions, and providing account management services within a specific targeted territory.
Responsibilities of the Account Executive also include:
* New business prospecting and development, including cold calling; scheduling client introductions and meetings; and preparing presentations, proposals, and bid specifications to strategically win new business.
* Attending training and associated workshops to increase product knowledge and to stay abreast of company products and pricing as well as familiarity with competitor products and pricing.
* Participating in trade shows, exhibits, open houses, and product demonstrations, promoting company image and products.
* Understanding of basic selling skills, with exceptional analytical, organizational, and communication abilities to work within a professional, team-oriented environment.
Qualified candidates will have:
* Bachelor's degree, or related work experience.
* 2 or more years' business-to-business selling experience (office product industry is preferred, but not required).
* Superior knowledge of sales techniques including cold-calling, networking, lead generation, all with the ability to capture and close the deal.
Reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and proof of insurability.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes base salary plus commission, medical/dental, 401(k), and more.
Submit your resume to:
Attn: Brock Mayo
If you're unable to attend, we'd still like to hear from you. Please e-mail your resume with salary history AND requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax 972-745-4826.
Ricoh Americas Corporation offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary plus commission, medical/dental, 401(k), and more.
For more information on Ricoh Americas Corporation, please visit us online at www.ricoh-usa.com.
At Ricoh Americas Corporation, "equal opportunity" is more than a line at the bottom of an ad. It's a commitment we put up front. EEO M/F/D/V.
Check back often - events, times & locations subject to change.